Chapter 57.

Chapter 57:- Accepting Her?!

*****************

All I am asking from you, is to be with me when I need you.

-Ashwathy Nair.

*****************

Manik.

I woke up in the morning and looked around for Nandini, instead found a note on my dresser.

*Morning Love, I know you're looking for me, but I'm home, I'll come by 12. :* Love You Malhotra.*

I smiled and kept the note where I store all of her notes given to me.

I walked downstairs and went inside the kitchen and asked the butler to make a cup of coffee for me. I headed to living room and then something struck me.

Nyeonika.

I was supposed to inform Dad, I took my phone and called Dad his phone was switched off, we didn't have a talk yesterday at all. I texted him that it's an important message so call me back.

The ironic moment, where the information is least important for you, but then you still have to do it. I know that she's ill and I know that this isn't a way a son would respond.

But what can I do, did she ever respond to me as a mother?

"Mani if you do the same things that others do to you, Toh tumhare me aur unme kya fark hai?"

All of a sudden this voice popped up in my head. Nandini. Ah.. I find it too amazing when all my problems have her as the answer. It's not that she's my girlfriend, it's just that she's everything I want her to be. Friend, girlfriend, mother.. What not!

All of sudden I started missing her. Just then the butler served me my coffee and I thanked him.

"Hello baby doll. What's up?" It was Alya.

"Hey Manik. Can you please be a sweetheart and tell Dhruv that he's a di*khead and tell him that he has no brains or balls. Bye." Alya said and hung up.

My eyes were wide open. Just then I began to laugh out loud. I called up Dhruv.

"What happened dude!" I asked controlling my laugh.

"So she called you."

"Yeah she asked me to inform you that you're a di*khead and that you don't have brains or balls." I said and laughed out loud.

"Whaaat? She said that?"

"Why would I make it up." I said.

"Uff.. Alya aur uska gussa! Actually some guy is hitting on her through Facebook so I asked her to block him, and she fought with me saying that won't you take a defense and message him as my boyfriend. I said why do we need to do that violence where it isn't needed!" Dhruv said and I started laughing out loud.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Aur nai toh kya karu! Ja uske paas mana usse. Bye, I need to go right now." I said and hung up. Although I didn't have much things to do I hung up. What else could I do? I'm really bad at relationship advice, Nandini on the other hand knows the right things and can advice every single person in a relationship. Certainly now you might understand why she's my better half!