BIG NEWS!!!

Hello all! I know That all of you are waiting for an update, I have been busy in Bangalore as I was here for an internship.

So, a few days back I got an offer from Inkitt. It happens to be a famous website and if you don't know please google. The point is that they want me to write Furiously Passionate on Inkitt. So, basically I will be continuing my work on Inkitt. I have been on wattpad for a long time. I have always, always been very happy with your love and support. I think its time for me to grow maybe! Inkitt is going to pay me, for every reader who uses my link and downloads their app. Its a humble request from my side to you all, please download the app when I share the link with you all.

I also know that this is coming as a shock to you so it did to me. It surprised me to my very core. But I want you all to know that if you guys don't want me to continue story on inkitt I won't because whatever I am today is only because of you all. If you guys do not want me to take on inkitt I will do so. I know I need not do this, because it is my story and I can do whatever I want, I could have just made my decision and moved on, but I certainly cannot do so. Let me know your response in the comments please.

I will still update on Wattpad but it will take time. I need to wait for at least 10 days before I publish it here. Its the inkitt policy, so please let me know in the comments what is your response on this. Next update will be on Inkitt if you all agree. 

Thank you <3 Hoping for the best from you. :)