Chapter 13

Chapter 13:- A Party?¡

Happy Reading ;)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

"Nandini.. Stop" I said as I tried to run behind her in the college corridor.

"Kyu? Kya ho gaya? Didn't you have enough by yesterday?" She spat with anger and why wouldn't she?!

"I'm sorry I really am."

"Tum na rehene do! You are always sorry and always angry I'm sorry mai tumhari madad nai kar sakti" she said.

I dragged her with me and she kept digging her nails on my hands while I kept dragging her. I pushed her inside a room and closed the door and pulled her by waist.

"What the hell manik. Leave me" she said and tried to push me.

"You do realise you can't push me!" I said and she looked at me being frustrated.

"Kya chahiye. Tumhe apna gussa nikalne ke liye bas mai hi milti hu?" She asked.

"I said I'm sorry"

"Toh?! Sorry bolne se Sab thik ho jata hai?! Tum na rehene do" she said and folded her hands across her chest.

"Sorry. I promise mai firse gussa..." She looked at me shooting her angry glares.

"I mean I'll try not to get impulsive again" I said and she sighed.

"Toh we're good na?" I asked her after some seconds passed!

"Hm.."

"Acha listen.. See this!" I showed her a pic from my mobile she smiled at me.

"You're in for this aren't you?!" She asked.

"No. Not sure."

"You should definitely go for this! I mean it's Laughing Yoga it'll really help you try it for once!" She said and I smiled.

"Fine. But promise me tum yeh baat kisiko nai bataogi! Not even Fab5 ok?"
"Done." She said and smiled.

"Chalo let me go.. Meri class hai" she said and walked out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

He's such a bad guy..

Ek toh I'm helping him out

And

Upar se mujh par hi chilla raha hai!

Huh!

I am never gonna help him out. I walked out of his house after I picked up my bag. This is so difficult job! I did so may efforts to help him and instead of a thank you I got his anger.