Chapter 5

Chapter 5:- More Arguments!

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

We walked outside the classroom.

"Nandini don't participate with Harshad." navya said and I frowned.

"Wah! Navya I didn't even start the practice and you're already scared?" I asked in a playful manner.

"Nandini I'm serious" she said and I nodded.

We were walking towards the library so that I could get my guitar and Veena for practice.

"Nandini Harshad isn't a good guy just please don't participate with him." Navya said.

"Navya. I'm not going for any sort of relation with him we're just performing for the Musicana and I really want to participate in this competition." I said and navya nodded.

"Nandini I understand you want to participate but... Just try to understand what am I trying to tell you." navya said and we reached the library.

"Good morning can I please get an electric guitar" I asked at the counter he nodded.

He told me where's the guitar placed and I headed to get it.

"Navya I'll think about what you are trying to say. For now I need to practice" I said and she nodded.

"Ok. Take care I'll meet you at the next class" she said and left. I headed to grab my guitar.

I found the guitar placed at the top I tried to get it but couldn't reach I jumped but still I couldn't get it.

"Ha-ha-ha" I heard a voice and turned around;
Aiayapa Not again!

"Hie" he said and I didn't bother. I tried getting the guitar.

"I'll help you" he said coming forward.

"No thanks Mr. Arrogant Manik I can manage." I said and he glared at me in anger.

"Why are you so.. So much stubborn?" He questioned and I ignored.

I tried to get the guitar but failed again he giggled and I glared at him he palmed his mouth to his face.

I saw a ladder kept at the corner I smirked and walked towards the ladder I picked it up and placed it. I climbed upon it and I took the guitar just when I was about to step on the other step of the ladder I missed the step and was about to fall. I closed my eyes in fear of falling.

But two arms held me. And when I opened my eyes I saw him.

Harshad was holding me in his arms.

"You should have been careful." he said and put me down carefully.

"Ya. But thanks." I said.

"So you thought over Musicana?" Harshad questioned me while I picked the cod for the guitar.

"Yes. Since I have no other option left I'll have to pair up with you and you are great with music." I said and he smiled.