Chapter 26.

Chapter 26:- The Jealousy Turns in!

Happy Reading Fellas:)

Thanks to thegirlinpinksocks for the amazing cover I Loved It😘
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mere liye tu wahi hai
Badla kuch nahi.
Sab khel hai waqt ka
Bigda kuch nahi.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I dressed myself into a simple green anarkali with golden border. I left my hairs open and pinned up the left part of my hairs so that it would hold the hairs back. I wore few bangles of green colour and applied kajal on my eyes. I applied my strawberry flavoured lip balm.

I walked downstairs and Chachi was all ready with breakfast tiffin for all of us!

"Aree wah tu badi khubsurat lagri hai. Kisse impress karna hai!?" She teased.

"Chachi aap kuch bhi bolts ho.." I said while blushing a bit.

"Chachi Good Morning again." There was manik he entered inside and I turned around our eyes met and a warm shiver ran through my body our eyes met and didn't wanted to look away. Just then Chachi coughed.

"Chachi tiffin me kya hai?" Manik diverted the topic.

"Aloo ke parathe... Acha tum dono college ke life niklo late nai ho raha?"

"Ha chachi hum nikalte hai.." I said and picked up the tiffin.

"All the best aaj se album shuru hora hai na?"

"Ji Chachi thank you!" Manik said and we left for the college.

I sat on the passenger seat and he occupied the driver's seat. He leaned forward and I closed my eyes after some time I didn't got what I had expected I opened my eyes. He did the seatbelt.