Chapter 32

"You boys know that she's getting married, right? So, how bad do you think it'll look when one of you gets a little carried away and ends up in a bedroom with her?" Scott snarled. The two male strippers just glared at Scott before sulking away.

Scott stared down at Brooke with a flat look on his face.

"Aren't yoh supposed to be in prison?" Brooke snapped, slurring her words.

Scott scoffed before grabbing ahold of Brooke's arm and dragging her out of the club into the cool night time air.

When they got onto the sidewalk, Brooke yanked her arm from his grasp before stumbling a bit.

"You got alot of nerve showing up here!"

Scott smirked as he took in Brooke's drunken appearance.

Brooke sauntered closer to Scott before placing a hand on his chest and whispering in his ear.

"I could easily tell someone who you are and, poof! You'll be back in solitary!" Brooke hissed quietly into his ear.

Brooke took a step back giving Scott a flirtatious smile before she began walking down the sidewalk, trying to get the attention of any cab drivers.

"Where's the fun in that though?" Scott shouted in an amused tone. Brooke began stumbling down the sidewalk before Scott wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her up and carrying her in his arms.

"Put me down!" She screamed repeatedly. Scott ignored her as he carried her to his car, a black Mercedes S Class.

Scott opened the passenger door and put Brooke inside, her body collapsing into the seat. As Scott walked over to the driver's side, he noticed Brooke feeling the upholstery inside the car.

"Ugh! This car is so nice! How can you afford this? You're supposed to be in prison! Wait, did you steal this?" Brooke mumbled. Scott chuckled as she continued to ramble on until she finally shut up. He glanced over at her and found her passed out.

As Scott drove to Brooke's hotel, he couldn't help but think about all the thinks she'd said tonight. He was supposed to be in prison. But he wasn't. And that's what made their encounter so dangerous because now Brooke was involved but then again, she always had been.

When they arrived at the hotel, Scott pulled Brooke out of the car, carrying her bridal-style, up to her hotel room. Luckily, she still had her clutch on her which contained her hotel key card and so Scott was able to get into the room.

Brooke began to stir as Scott laid her down on the bed.

He walked over to the window and glanced outside before pulling the curtains shut.

Scott sat on the bed next to Brooke as she sat up, still mumbling to herself.

When she noticed him, she stared at him in astonishment.

"How did you get in here? What happened? I can't remember really anything. God, why do you look so hot right now?!" Brooke slurred. Scott stared at her in shock as he took in that last sentence.

Brooke stood up before placing herself on his lap, straddling him. One hand was on each shoulder as Brooke gazed into Scott's eyes.

"One kiss..." Brooke murmured.

Then, she slowly leaned in before their lips met. Scott didn't know how to react and he wanted to protest but found himself kissing her back. God, it had been so long since her actually kissed her like this!

As they continued to kiss, it began to get more intimate, with Brooke pulling Scott's t-shirt off over his head and unzipping his jeans while he unzipped the back of her dress, allowing Brooke to slide out of it.

Brooke laid on top of Scott as he planted kisses all along her jawline, then down to her neck before stopping above her breasts. He glanced up at her before he unhooked her bra, pulling it off and tossing it across the room. Brooke then pulled off her matching panties while Scott tore his underwear off.

They were now in a moment of passion as their bodies constantly touched, beads of sweat adorned all over them.

Multiple times, Scott thought about what he was doing, wondering why he was having sex with a woman who was not his. The fact that Brooke did not stop and think was the only thing that kept him going. In the back of his mind, he thought, that maybe he might have a chance with her. Maybe they could leave the country and live a happy life together but he wasn't so sure that that was even going to happen.

Tonight was a one-time thing only. It would never happen again because before it could, Scott would be rotting away in a prison cell and Brooke would be married to James, starting a family.

Those thoughts encouraged Scott to make the best of the moment as him and Brooke continued to make love, never stopping until they were fully satisfied. When that happened, Brooke passed out, exhausted and still buzzed from her alcohol consumption.

Scott contemplated leaving but he too was exhausted and he didn't want to leave Brooke after they had just had sex. He wasn't going to be one of those guys. He never was.

And so they both fell asleep together, Scott's arms wrapped around Brooke's body as she slept soundly.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The next morning, Brooke woke up to a massive headache. As she came to, she realized that she was naked but there was no one in bed with her. That's when she started to freak out. Had she cheated on James? Was she raped?

All these thoughts ran through her head as she grabbed her dress from the floor, slipping back into it as she was uncomfortable being around a random stranger without any clothes.

"Hello?" She shouted, waiting for some guy to come into the bedroom. After a few moments, a guy appeared in the doorway and Brooke's heart shattered.

"Scott?"