Chapter 13: Welcome Home

Hey guys! It took me forever to write this chapter, but mostly it was because I was debating the ending for a while there. =P I know... another cliffhanger, but I swear, if I placed it here, or left it for later it was going to be one. Fill in the blanks. =P But anyhow... I hope you all enjoy it anyway. By the way... the big day is getting ever closer. ^__^

***********************************************************************************************************

"This life ain't the fairytale we both thought it would be, but I can see your smiling face as its staring back at me." –Your Arms Feel Like Home, 3 Doors Down

Audrey sat her trunk on the floor by the Weasleys' front door. She was soon going to be joining Draco at his aunt and uncle's manor in Ireland. Admittedly, she was a tad excited to be going. She had always wanted to see Ireland, see where her family originated many generations before her. She was just really unsure why he had her dress up for the occasion. So there she stood in the living room wearing a knee length burgundy dress and her hair pinned up off her neck.

"Leaving already dear?" she heard Molly ask from behind her.

The girl twirled around to see her. "Yea. I figure I should spend some time with Draco and his family. Besides, he and I have a lot of planning to do, with the wedding and all."

"Oh of course," Molly had almost forgotten about that. "Well you know you're always welcome here, so come back whenever you're ready to."

That's when Audrey remembered what she was supposed to mention to Molly. "Oh... and I've been wondering... since my parents are almost certainly not going to be attending my wedding, I was wondering if perhaps you and Arthur could 'give me away?'"

Molly didn't hesitate. "Oh of course we could dear! You just give us the word and we will do our best to help!"

A small smile appeared over Audrey's face. "Thanks Molly. It means a lot to me."

Molly smiled before walking back into the kitchen, leaving Audrey there alone. Audrey continued to stare out the window, waiting patiently for Draco to show up. Admittedly, she was ready to leave. Although she had enjoyed her stay with the Weasleys, Audrey seriously was unused to being away from Draco for so long. After seeing someone every day for about nine months, you tend to get used to their presence. When she saw Draco appear feet away from the door, a huge smile appeared on Audrey's face. She didn't hesitate rushing outside to greet him.

The girl flung her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Draco hugged her back for a moment before pulling away slightly. Audrey took notice that he was wearing a black suit and a tie to match her dress. Silently, Audrey wondered how he knew what color dress she was going to be wearing, but she shook the feeling as Draco spoke up, "You ready to leave?"

"Of course I am," she said back quietly.

"Well, let's get your trunk and get out of here," Draco announced.

Audrey walked back inside for a moment, grabbing her trunk and pulling it behind her. She stood next to Draco, waiting for him to say the word. "Ready?"

He took her hand in his, taking a deep breath, preparing himself for Disapparition. Audrey took a breath too, just in time to feel like she was being sucked through a tube. It seemed like it was dragging on forever, and she was beginning to feel a bit nauseous when they came to a stop back on the ground. Audrey took a good look around her. She was standing at the doorway of an enormous mansion she had never seen before.