Chapter 22: Fire

I did it! I got a chapter up in each story before Christmas! Yes! *does a little dance* I feel so accomplished. Anyhow, I hope you like this chapter. I had fun writing it. =P

*******************************************************************

"Tonight we're taking over; no one's getting out... This place about to blow." – Blow, Ke$ha

Audrey felt her feet hit the ground again, and the girl couldn't have been more grateful. She and Draco had just taken the Portkey back to Artemis' manor after their week long honeymoon. Honestly, Audrey had started coming up with reasons for why the two of them shouldn't have come home and why they should've stayed in the Rocky Mountains for the rest of their lives, or at least until school started again. But alas, here they were, back in Ireland and everything was going to get stressful once again.

Before she could even get her bearings again, she and Draco were greeted by both Nicole and Artemis, who for some strange reason were both seated on two nearby benches having a conversation before they had arrived.

"Home so soon?" Artemis called out to them from his seat, setting down a book he had been holding onto.

Draco began to head towards his cousin as he answered, "Oh don't act so surprised; you knew we would be home today."

Audrey followed closely behind him, just ready to set her suitcase down. She stood next to her husband, yet behind him at the same time. Honestly, she was suffering from a slight case of nausea, as her head was still spinning from the Portkey; the girl was finding it hard not to see doubles of both Artemis and Nicole, and keep her balance as well. It was at this moment that Audrey swore off all 'instant' transportation methods- Portkeys or Apparation; she was going to stick with flying.

"So how was it?!" Nicole couldn't contain her excitement.

Before Audrey could answer, Artemis intervened. He stood, approached her and took her bag from her before turning to Draco. "Perhaps we should let these girls have their gossip time?"

"Good idea," Draco agreed. He kissed the top of Audrey's head briefly before he and Artemis walked away from the girls and back up towards the mansion.

Audrey took Artemis' vacant seat, relieved to be able to sit again. The girl slumped on the bench, doing her best to relax on the wooden bench. Audrey closed her eyes, but she didn't keep them closed for long.

"You never answered my question," Nicole persisted. "How was it?"

Audrey's eyes fluttered back open, sitting up slightly. "Oh, I forgot you asked." She paused for a moment, trying to find the right words to describe how her honeymoon had gone. To be honest, Audrey wasn't sure there were words to describe the time she had spent with Draco in the mountains. "It was... enjoyable."

"Just enjoyable?" Nicole questioned. "That's all?"

Audrey shrugged. "I don't know what other word to put there, so yea."

Nicole sighed. "I guess I'll take that answer. So where did you guys end up going?"

"The Rocky Mountains in the United States," Audrey explained. "We stayed in a small cabin near a lake while we were there."

"Well that's not where I suspected he'd pick. I thought he would've picked somewhere tropical, or somewhere more... obviously a honeymoon location," Nicole went on. "What possessed him to pick the mountains?"

"They were far away from people," Audrey answered. "Plus we figured we would be the only ones there, and we couldn't be found. The only people who even knew where the Portkey led to were Draco and Artemis apparently, and you know how Artemis is."