Author's Note!

• Dedicated to Those of you who stuck around :)

Hello everyone! I just want to take a minute to thank all of you for sticking with me throughout both this and Chasing Butterflies. :) It means a TON to me that I have so many loyal readers and followers and friends reading my work. So many writers don't have that, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to have all of you. Without you guys, I would be nothing!

As you all know, there is another book to follow this one. It will be entitled Chasing Freedom. I'm hoping to have it up in the next week or so, after I get new chapters up in Kiss Me, I'm Irish and All I Need. Or maybe not. You never know when I'll get around to writing, or what flows better. I make plans to write one story, and then one of the other ones comes so much easier. At any rate, it's coming soon! It will obviously deal with the Death Eater scenario and Audrey and Draco dealing with the baby, who will finally make his or her appearance in Book 3. :)

Before I end this note... I have some people to thank...

First- to my fiance, AJ (swaknight). You read all of my work, even if it is completely nuts and terrible. You give me someone amazing to discuss stories with, even if you don't write anything yourself. You helped me get in touch with my inner nerdiness, and I have to thank you for that and so much more. I love you sweetie, and every day you make me ever happier to be marrying you next May. :)

Marisa (missymaris)- Girl. I love you. I know you disappeared, and haven't read in a while, but I know you'll catch back up. And when you read this, I hope you know how glad I am to have met you and how proud I am of you. You're the shizz, and I hope you know that!

Stephanie (bebe05215)- Another girl I am so happy I met. You crack me up, and along with Marisa and Brittany, you keep my head up when things are looking grim. You crack me up, and don't mind when my inner ghetto girl gets brought out. lol I love you lots, and I'm proud of you too! Your stories have shot through the roof recently! I can't wait for more of your crazy adventures!

Brittany (girlygirlbritt2004)- What would I do without you? Probably be bored outside my ever loving mind! Your comments always bring smiles to my face, regardless to what it's about. lol I hope you're enjoying your vacation away from Wattpad with your hubby! I can't wait for you to be back though! Love you!

xonceuponatimex (since your real name is unknown to me lol)- You're the newest addition to some of the coolest people I have met here, and I am so glad we randomly started talking! :D You keep me motivated, and without you, I must admit I probably would have never finished this, or gotten another chapter written for All I Need. lol

pebs123 (who I can't believe I forgot in my original posting of this...)- You're amazing. You have been there with me since the start of Chasing Butterflies all those moons ago. You always leave me a comment that makes me smile, even when I have had a terrible day. Thanks for all the smiles, and always being supportive of me!

As for the rest of you, you are ALL amazing! There are too many for me to name you all by name, but just know I love each and every one of you for supporting me and my ridiculousness. Even when I don't update all the time. You guys are the best, and are the best readers/followers a girl like me could ask for. I hope you all are going to stick with me through this next (and probably final) book in the Draudrey (as some of you have started calling them) series.

Thanks again for being so amazing! I hope you stick around for Chasing Freedom! I'll post a link in the comments when I finally have it up. :)