Chapter Forty One- Broken Records

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Stop talking about these people." I whisper yell at John who is roasting everyone who walks past our room. "We're in the hospital it is not funny when someone falls down." I bite my lip holding back my laugh trying to be the mature one.

"You know you want to laugh. That little kid just wiped the fuck out." His laugh makes me laugh and we're just currently laughing like two dummies when a nurse walks in.

"Ah Ryan you're back." Adam looks at me with a smile. "Where's your boyfriend?" He looks around the small room not seeing Michael.

"He's at work so I brought my best friend along with me this time. Just a heads up I got my cast wet."

"And it stinks, I'm John." John shakes Adams hand.

"Why did you get it wet? Was it fully submerged in water?"

"Yes?"

"Was it bath water?"

"Pool water?" I smile and he sighs.

"I swear adults are worse than children with instructions. I'll be back with the doctor in a few minutes just sit here and don't do anything you're not supposed to." He swiftly walks out of the room and John hops up immediately going into the draws.

"There is candy, gloves, masks and these popsicle stick things that they press on your tongue." He turns around placing a tongue depressor and a lollipop in his mouth. "Here blow these up." He throws the box of gloves at me and I start blowing them up passing them back to him so he can tie them up. After we had five or six blown up we start passing them to each other.

"Don't let it touch the floor!" I yell diving to floor to save the glove balloon. I smack it into the air and I'm guessing the doctor who is standing in the doorway caught it.

"Are you two done? Do you know how dirty a hospital floor is?" She helps me up to my feet.

"It was all her idea." John points his finger at me slowly sitting back into his chair.

"Sorry, I didn't blow these up I can't tie them up with one hand."

"It's quite alright you wouldn't even know how many people do this here, I can see how it would be fun. I'm here to cut this cast and check on your stitches."

"Can I have one that I can remove so I can wash my wrist? It gets sweaty and itchy underneath the cast and that's not cute."

"You need a harder cast still your wrist is still broken pretty badly. We can see once the cast is off." She saws the cast slowly off looking at the stitches. "You're getting an infection have you been taking the antibiotics?"

"No, I'm not even going to lie to you I hate taking pills so just taking the pain killer was enough for me."

"Well the medicine was to fight off any infection that would grow around your cut, so we're going to have to up the dosage. This is important to take I'm actually going to give you some today. Mixed with the pain killers this might make you tired just be sure to eat before you take it. Let's check the stitches on your head and get your cast made."