Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

"What do you mean I shouldn't see Michael anymore? It was a misunderstanding that went a little wrong. That's bullshit and you know it Jenna!"

"Ryan, he literally beat Christian Combs unconscious!" Jenna yells back at me when I scoff.

"Well I mean he was bad mouthing Michael and I's relationship but h-"

"There are no buts Ryan! You could lose all your Ciroc deals and your commercials will be pulled! Do you not understand what's happening? Diddy is going to pull you from the contract and then slander you."

"King hasn't said it was Michael though."

"It's only a matter of time. Jealousy does something crazy to you as you can see. Maybe you should just lay low for a while. No dating, no seeing Michael, none of that. Go to class and go back home. We need to let this blow over." Jenna sighs taking off her glasses and putting her head in her hands. "John how did you let this happen?" Jenna asks and he smacks his teeth.

"It all happened so fast, I didn't think he'd throw hands that's fast. Home boy can fight, I'm staying out of this one. Ryan if you want to continue seeing him it's none of my business as long as he doesn't put hands on you." John says raising his hands in surrender.

"Ryan talk to Christian about letting the whole thing go, I'll set up a reservation for y'all at a restaurant. Just get him there and talk this all out."

"Fine, but you can't stop me from seeing Michael."

"I'm just trying to help. The only person that can really control what you do is yourself. I'll help however I can, but if this blows up Ryan, I'll be there to rub your back and tell you I told you so." She says which makes me laugh a little.

"He's not that bad, he hasn't even seen the video yet." I say and Jenna's eyebrows raise.

"He don't know you and Christian kissed? Ah hell no, you got this one. This commercial is going to be on Tv and all over social media Ryan."

"I know, I'll tell him it was just for a video, but seeing how he acted yesterday I'm a little shook."

"Look y'all not together together and it was for a video."

"I'm not scared of him hurting me, I just don't want him to hurt King anymore than he already has."

"Look things will turn out alright, I have a meeting I'll text you the restaurant Christian has already agreed."