Prolouge

Ryan wasn't always the type of girl to go out and party, but she also wasn't the type of girl who wanted to stay in and study. She'd rather be out doing productive things whether it was working, or doing social media events. She often promoted different brands to help her pay for dorm and college courses. She has three close friends, two she met her freshman year of college. John, Keith, and Justine they were with her through thick and thin. Justine was her roommate, while she met John in a couple of her bio classes in highschool, and she met Keith through Justine. John works social media events with Ryan, he is her ace, who she will always go to first when there is a issue or even to talk about something good that has happened.

Michael hated going out, but he was often out due to his modeling career in which he's been doing since he was fourteen. His mother started his career up and has been getting him gigs ever since. She is his manager, and tries to control every little thing in his life. There isn't much to Michael other than his anger issues, which has made it impossible to have relationships for longer than three months. It's not always him who starts the arguments, but Michael always ends them. He has two best friends who model with him, Sterling and Chadwick. Sterling was always doing tv events and he loved the limelight, while Chadwick was always the more chill out of the group, he literally went with the flow.

When these two people from not entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are promoting a new clothing line that Michael, was also modeling for. It was the small gigs that really did it for Michael, because he is always the face of the brand. So, when Ryan ends up next to the model taking pictures and interviewing Michael, trying various new on brand drinks, they seem to click on a different level.