Chapter Eighteen- Communication

(Michael's POV)

(Michael's POV)

"Michael what's the issue smile at the camera." My mother waves her hand in my direction. "Why do you seem off what's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm just not in the mood today."

"You haven't been in the mood all week just pose and get it over with." She signals for the lady to continue taking pictures. I do the poses she wants just so I can leave.

"Finally! Was it that hard to do your job?" She signals for me to walk behind her.

"It was."

"I don't understand this little attitude you have going on, but it's going to stop. What is wrong?" She holds up different shirts to my chest looking between the clothes and me.

"I told you nothing is wrong, I just don't want to take pictures."

"It's that Ryan girl isn't it." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"No."

"Michael, do you not realize who you're talking to? I know when there is something wrong."

"It's nothing."

"I haven't seen any pictures of you two together in a minute."

"She's been busy."

"Is that why you're acting so bitter?"

"Yes and no."

"What has she been doing?"

"Filming, she graduates in two days and she's going on a trip for two weeks with her friends with some make up company."

"When's the last time you seen her?"

"Last week-ish? And what is this twenty one questions?"

"Just trying to understand. Has she not spoken to you?"

"Not really, She isn't clingy which I'm not used to. She won't call unless I call first but she will text me. I haven't been wanting to bother her wh-"

"What do you mean bother? You're not bothering your girlfriend if you want to talk to her. How doesn't she like to call people isn't that all you kids do?"

"She's more of a face to face person she doesn't like to text."

"If you don't go to that girls house."

"Don't you think I have."

"Then what happens when you do?"

"She isn't there."

"Maybe you should talk to her about her communication skills."

"I'll see after the shoot is finished."

"I know you're not one for confrontation."

"Yeah. But I don't want to lose her so soon."

"Wow you actually like her."