Chapter Two- Attitudes

*Ryan's P

*Ryan's P.O.V.*
"I want you to research the model Michael B. Jordan and find out as much as you can for the sprite interview." Jenna says looking at me intently.

"The one with the anger issues ?" I question very puzzled. "I've heard a lot about him on twitter."

"Well hear some more, because I want you to ask a lot of questions the juicer the better, but don't go too off the rails and also keep it clean for the kids. Also, don't talk about him being accused of hitting women we don't need to lose this deal or be sued."

"Is that all ?" I asks starting to get nervous because Michael is one of the biggest models in America right now and just hearing that he gets angry quickly is nerve racking.

"Come up with some smaller questions for other general interviews, I don't really need to prep you. I need to prep John more because he's too outta pocket."

"No I'm not! I'm completely in the pocket. Tell her Ryan, I'm in pocket right ?" John whines and I shoot him a 'are you serious face'.

"You don't remember last summer when you asked a model if she only ate a carrot everyday ? And if she fell into the pool she'd pop back up like a floaty." I asked while crying laughing.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it. I still feel the smack that she left on my face." Jenna kisses her teeth as she watched John pout.

"Boy, you deserved it you're lucky I didn't smack you myself." Jenna adds while throwing a pen at him. I watch the two argue back and forth, they are probably the most childish people I know. Looking around Jenna's office I spin around to the giant window that's looking over the city. I drown their bickering out by thinking about Michael. He's honestly very good looking, but the attitude on that man ruins it. I pull my phone out and scroll through his Instagram seeing multiple shirtless pictures, but also a ton of boxing pictures and gifs. I didn't know he could box, that just makes him hotter, what couldn't this man do?

 I didn't know he could box, that just makes him hotter, what couldn't this man do?