BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

(⬆️This picture right here looks so mf good like husbannnnnnd😍)(2 years later)Ryan's POV

(2 years later)
Ryan's POV

"Are we sure that's were ready for this?" Michael's hand rest on my back as we sit in the living room.

"Yes Michael we've literally done everything the process is complete we're just waiting for them to come out."

"But what if-" I kiss his lips calming him.

"Everything will be alright, we've already spent months with her and she's been to the house already, so she's comfortable with us. We already made her room, which she loves."

"You're right I just need to calm down," he takes deep breaths and I hear her laugh before I see her run through the door.

"Mikey!" She yells coming over to us. Riley was a very intelligent and energetic five year old who has been weighing on our minds since we spotted her the first time we came to the Foster home. Her foster parents were a really sweet old couple who took care of three other kids who were all under the age of five.

"Hello Ryan and Michael," Megan came in with her things that Michael took.

"Up, up" Riley loved it when Michael spun her around over his head. He picked her up and I took two of her small suitcases.

"Hey Megan where is David?"

"He's around her with Maliya somewhere. Y'all are all set, just call if anything is wrong or she left anything."

"Hi Ry," she leans over in Michael's arms squeezing my cheek.

"Hey baby girl," I pick up her car seat waving to Megan as we leave and set her up in the car.

"Mikey sit here!" Her litter finger points to the seat as he straps her in.

"I have to drive," he says and she starts pouting which makes him give in a little too easily in my book. He hands me the keys going around to the other side to slide in next to her.

"Baby shark!" She claps when I start the car and Michael's Bluetooth automatically connects. He turns the song on and we drive home.