Chapter Five- Outfits

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

"Ry, how do you like this one, the lady in the store said it was fire." John said strutting around his room, showing me the new clothes he had purchased from his trip to the mall with Keith yesterday. "I really liked the red against my skin tone, but it's not officially fire until you say so."

"Son, I hate to admit it, but the lady lied to you." With a laugh I start roasting him. "You look like a got damn burnt chili pepper. You got finessed, how much was this 'fire fit'? With tears in my eyes I struggle to finish what I was saying with out laughing more.

"Well damn, you a hater. I know this shit fresh,  I can rock this."

"You not going anywhere with me looking like that. You lucky you have a real friend like me, I'll tell you anytime when you look dumb. And right now," I stand up and look into his eyes. "You look dumb, take it off we can take it back and I'll help you find something better."

"Fine, but we aren't taking it back I like it so I'm going to wear it with or with out your approval."

"Anyway, how was the other night for you ? I never got to ask."

"It was straight, you look like you enjoyed yourself." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not you too." I rub my hands down my face and lay back onto his bed. "It wasn't anything but a dance."

"A dance? What are you talking about, I was talking about you flirting with one of the people you interviewed."

"Never mind then forget it. That wasn't real flirting it was just for the camera you know to spice it up a little."

"Nah, who were you dancing with?" He asked flopping onto the bed next to me.

"Michael. But it was only so he could get my number, I didn't know famous people were so thirsty."

"You say that as if we aren't famous."

"We aren't that kind of famous."

"Yet, what happened when y'all were dancing?"

"I had already given him a fake number, but he was persistent, so I gave him my real one and now he won't stop hitting me up. And on top of it all he wants to go out tonight, but I'm not really feeling him."

"Just go out with him and if it's bad you don't have to go out with him again. He must see something in you to be that thirsty."

"Or he just likes a chase and wants to smash." I state and he smacks his lips.

"So ? I already know that's not happening so why not just let him chase you ? We both know you enjoy the attention." He responds with a knowing tone, with a eye roll I speak up again.

"I might, but I don't know he's high key annoying as shit."

"So are you. Just give it a shot maybe he'll show you something new."