Chapter Forty Nine- Justine

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

Seeing Justine was shocking, she wasn't as big as I thought she'd be. But at the same time she's only like two and a half months pregnant. I wanted to make amends with her and Sterling I just couldn't do it alone. But I also didn't know if I wanted Michael there and I didn't know if bringing John along was a better idea. She's going to think I let John off the hook way before her, which I did, but I don't really feel like hearing her mouth about it. I honestly missed Justine's crazy ass. She was already on her way here and I was still trying to get Michael out of my bed. He refused to leave last night, per my request of both of us having personal time alone everyday. Last night I really didn't want to share my bed, but I just couldn't say no to him.

"Michael get your flat ass up." I toss a pillow at him and he turns his head to me peeking at me with one eye open.

"Your ass never wants me to sleep." He grumbles out of his swollen lips. His face was always slightly swollen when he first woke up, which was cute as fuck. Quickly getting lost in staring at his face his deep voice interrupted my thoughts. "Stop staring at me fucking creep." He turns around pulling the covers over his head and curling deeper into the bed.

"Michael come on, Justine is about to be here and I want us to at least look presentable." I tug on the covers.

"Stop."

"I don't know who you're talking to like that, like you run shit around here or something." I scrunch my face up.

"Fix your face before I fix it for you and I do run shit." He doesn't even have to look at me to know that I'm giving him the stank face. I huff before climbing on top of him.

"Get up." I shake his body. He quickly rolls me off of him and traps me underneath him. I see the blanket fly back over us as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"Can we just lay here for a while? I don't feel like getting up yet."

"Justine texted me and said she was on the way. We need to shower and get ready for the day, I still have to go to work you know." I gently rub his back as I speak.

"She's annoying as fuck you know that right?" His tone changing from sleepy to annoyed.

"That's still my best friend, bookie." I pinch him making him jump slightly and roll off of me. I get out of the bed going to pick out some clothes to wear. "Make my bed little nigga." I say to Michael, who is still laying in the bed as I go into the bathroom. I was almost finished getting ready when Michael finally decided to get out of the bed and into the shower. I decided on wearing my hair slightly wavy not really feeling like straightening any of my wigs. Fixing my eyebrows and putting some lipgloss I'm finally ready. Justine let herself in and was waiting for me to come downstairs. Grabbing my purse, charger, phone, and sneakers I make my way downstairs. Justine had changed the color or her hair back to black making her look slightly different. She wore the pregnancy weight well, she was actually glowing for someone who was going through so much.