Chapter Sixteen- Poems

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Now that you finally have the damn Complex video, we can focus on better deals." Jenna taps away on on laptop switching her eyes between me and the screen.

"Sorry, it's not my fault stuff blew up in New York like that. At least it's done though and all these shoes I got are cute." I kick my feet up on her desk to show her my pink vapor max.

"Get your dogs off my table. What kind of brands do you want to work with. I mean we have some offers, but I just want to know what you want to do."

"I want to work with whatever Rihanna is doing, whether it's make up or lingerie. I want to reach out the beauty side of business for a minute just to expand my variety. Maybe some sporty stuff I don't know."

"I can definitely get the Fenty beauty stuff handled. Beauty? Since when I didn't know you liked that stuff."

"It's not that I don't like it, I don't really understand it, so I want to be able to please more people."

"Hmm alright. Why is Faith Jordan emailing me about you?"

"Who?" Leaning over to peek at her inbox.

"Michael's management, she's inviting you and John to some yearly boxing match that Michael is hosting for a fundraiser."

"Really? That's weird, wait you said Faith Jordan?"

"Yeah."

"That's Michael's mom."

"His mom is his manager? Like the Kardashian's?"

"I guess, that's weird. Did she say anything else?"

"No just the dates, tickets and dress code."

"Well email her back and say we'd gladly go."

"Alright, I'll do that later. I also want you to reach out to Christian and film another video, just so everyone knows it's no bad blood."

"I've been talking to him, so that shouldn't be a problem to set up. I can't do anything this Wednesday I have my finals."

"Got damn college kids, y'all always want to learn something." I purse my lips at her pointing to her degree that's sitting on her shelf.

"You're acting like I'm going to be in college for forever. I graduate in three weeks."

"I have to set up a graduation bash for you and John."

"Eh."

"What do you mean 'eh' that's a big accomplishment, plus we can get some good funders for this, and your birthday is coming up."

"Nah, I'm definitely not doing anything for my birthday."

"You still don't want to celebrate? Ryan you have to let those bad memories go and replace them with better ones."