Chapter Fifteen- Chains

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

"Michael you're a cheater!" I yelled as I climbed down the rock climbing wall.

"No you're just slow." He says reaching the floor.

"You mushed me so I wouldn't touch the bell first."

"Exactly, slow."

"Alright, Alright. Ryan you're the winner, Michael you're a cheater." One of the workers says with a laugh. I smile brightly in Michael's face and he smacks his teeth.

"You're a sore loser Ryan."

"You're just mad cause he caught you cheating." Chadwick says tugging at the strings on the holster. "Y'all sure this safe? I'm not trying to die today." He looks up the tall wall.

"Come on cry baby, your ancient ass is gonna die soon anyways." Steelo says ready to climb up the wall.

"Stop calling me old." Chad says scaling the wall, he goes a lot faster than Steelo does. He rings the bell and slowly goes back down to the floor. Steelo is stuck in one place and he looks down.

"Ight, this ain't cool anymore someone come get me down before I fall."

"Weren't you just calling Chad a crybaby." I point out.

"Shut up biscuit head ass girl, you always got something to say."

"That's why your ugly ass is stuck up there, we should leave your ass here." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I said get me the fuck down what y'all don't understand." He yells and we laugh.

"Bye bitch." I wave at him tugging Michael and Chad to the eating area.

"I don't know why he has such a bad attitude around you Ryan, sorry about him." Michael admits but I shrug it off.

"It doesn't matter he doesn't really bother me. He just always got a bad attitude."

"He'll warm up to you" Chad says getting up to order the food. "Chicken tenders and pizza." He says and we nod. "Pepperoni?"

"Yes sir." I say and he walks away. "I'm sorry for interrupting your boys day, but all my friends are busy."

"It's cool, you know I don't mind having you around."

"I know you don't, but Chad and Steelo might."

"Chadwick is friendly to all, you have to really piss him off for him not to like you."

"I've known Chadwick longer than I've known you, so I knew that one. But it was still y'alls day."

"Stop apologizing."

"Fine."

"Stop pouting, even though you look cute as hell I've been having fun all day."