BONUS CHAPTER PT.1

Ryan's POV

"Faith," I whine into the phone, as I stand in the packed grocery store, in line with a couple boxes of macaroni noodles and some plastic cups.

"Hurry up and bring ya skinny ass on back to the house. What's taking so long anyways? Hmmm? Trying to avoid me." I could practically hear her hand on her hip.

"No. It's Thanksgiving and everyone and their momma are in this store. Why would I be avoiding you? I just left the house like a hour ago," I rolled my eyes scooting up a bit in line.

"Because your man is going to be here," she giggles into the phone at the thought of her son. Sometimes I swore I was older than her from the way she acted about Michael and I.

"You mean your son."

"I said what I said! Now hurry up and come back he's almost here and I want to see his face when he sees you for the first time in what six months?"

"Something like that, I'm about to check out I'll see you at the house."

"Drive safe, love you." Saying a quick love you I hang up and swipe my stuff through the self check out. Rushing out of the store, some how my bag some how broke sending the noodles to the floor. I quickly try to pick up the boxes seeing someone hand me a box.

"Than-" my breath was caught in my throat at the sight in front of me.

"Ryan?" I was still shocked at how good he looked

"Ryan?" I was still shocked at how good he looked. Last time I semi saw him without him seeing me, his hair and beard were all grown out. So seeing him so cleaned up had my panties drenched. "Yo you good?" His hand waves in front of my face breaking me out of the trance he put me in.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me," I glance over his shoulder to see a light skinned woman with reddish curly hair.

"Girlfriend?" I ask and she burst out laughing

"Hell the fuck no, I'm his new manager, Andrea." She sticks out her hand and I look at it shaking it and wiping my hand on my pant leg.

"Look, I gotta go," I scanned the parking lot for my car breezing past the two singling out my car and getting in. I let out a large breath I didn't even know I was holding in and held my hand over my throbbing heart. I was about to take off when I heard a knock on the window making me jump out of my skin. Michael was bent low to see inside my now opened window.