Chapter Four- Wrong Number

*Michael's POV*

*Michael's POV*

Walking away from the booth that Ryan was scrambling to clean up with a huge smile on my face. Ryan actually was someone I would like to get to know, but her attitude went from fun to sour really quickly once the cameras turned off. I look back to her table and she was talking to a darker skinned guy. She looked at ease next to him, maybe it's just for the cameras again, but I want her to look like that with me. I feel someone clap their hand onto my shoulder, turning my head I see a grinning sterling.

"Man why do you have that stupid smile on your face." He asked looking me up and down.

"That girl over there with Sprite, who is she?" I question and he raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"She's that social media promoter, I'm surprised you haven't recognized her, she did that Ciroc deal with Diddy. It went crazy, even I remember that whole commercial clearly. She looked good as hell man." Steelo said this while licking his lips, I smack my teeth and laugh.

"I remember her now, damn. How could I forget that, I got her number though."

"Man, I know you see her over there with that dude, that's her man they are always in stuff together."

"That's not her man, or she wouldn't have given me her number."

"It's probably a fake come on man drinks and ladies are this way." There was excitement in his voice and I looked at my phone, I held up my hand to dap him up.

"Yo, I'll catch y'all in a few I need to get some air." Walking away from the table, I walk out the exit of the club so I could try the number. Clicking the contact she made I hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello, this is Pizza Hut, what would you like to order."

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

Finally being finished with all my interviews I can just chill with my friends. I feel like I could nap for two weeks straight, but I also want to make sure my friends have a good time.