Chapter Forty Five- Exposed

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

We had finally finished moving all of semi-new things into Michael's house. I left some things at my condo just in case I ever wanted to just go back there and have some alone time. This whole process took almost a month and everything in life was going great. I had my bulky cast off and I was able to pick things up again using my left hand. Even work was flowing easier even though the work load doubled more and more everyday it just wasn't as stressful as it used to be. Since everyone helped me moved I decided that I'd go get them food as a thanks. I went alone not bothering to ask anyone to come with I just told them I'd be back and that I forgot something at the condo. Gripping the bags of Chinese food in my hand I quietly open the door only to be greeted with yelling. So I tip toed into the living room and peeled around the corner.

"I can't keep lying to her and myself." Justine growled in Michael's face who looked stressed.

"We just got comfortable here everything is going great why would we blow everything up so quickly. It's not like you and Sterling are actually together so I don't see the problem." He said calmly but it only made confused thoughts swirl around in my head.

"Because I'm actually starting to like him Michael and something bad, well actually a blessing in disguise." She trailed off thinking before responding. "I'm pregnant." As soon as she said this my eyes bugged out of my head.

"How the fuck?" He stood up now pacing. "It's Sterling's? Y'all wasn't actually supposed to fuck what are y'all doing!"

"It all happened so quickly and I don't know what to do or what to tell him because I don't want him to think that I trapped him. I know this was all just to get Ryan to move in, but shit got real quick. I can't tell him that he's going to be a father he still out here acting like he's single!"

"That's because he is Justine, what the fuck are you going to tell him?"

"What are you going to tell Ryan? This is all your fault for making up this whole 'fake dating' thing!" She yelled getting in Michael's face. My heart broke a little hearing that they low key tried to play me.