Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Wow." I look around the bungalow. "Bookie it's so pretty here." Going around to inspect everything.

"I'm hot and tired." He snatches his hoodie off and picks me up by my waist. We fall onto the bed and he closes his eyes quickly relaxing.

"I want to go exploring, we don't have that long here and it's no time to sleep." I tap his face trying to wiggle out of his tight grip.

"Can we take a quick nap?"

"You can but I'm going into the ocean." Breaking free from him I excitedly slip into my bathing suit. "Come on at least lay on one of the chairs outside." I pull on his arm barely picking his lazy body off the bed.

"Fine, don't let me sleep for too long." He finally rolled out of the bed and made his way to one of the lounging chairs. "It's not too deep right? Your ass still can't swim." He looks at me as I slide into the warm water with my toes hitting the sand.

"It's okay, I can doggy paddle." I say making his chuckle.

"I'm finna come in, I don't trust you in the water alone."

"No I'll be fine and what do I look like drowning in five feet of water? I'll be okay take ya little nap so we can go out exploring later." I did actually want him to be in the water with me, but at the same time he can't sleep on the plane so he's been up for too long. So I let him rest and I swam around in the warm water watching the small fish swim past me.

"Hey neighbor." A deep voice startled me making me fall into the water a little. They catch me steadying my body. "Woah, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I-" I was at a loss for words staring at the man in front of me.

"You what? Are you sure you're okay?"

"You just startled me, I'll be okay. I didn't think there was anyone else out here."

"Well I'm Donnell, I seen you swimming out here alone, so I decided to say hello. My wife is over there somewhere." He turns around and scans the water seeing her, he waves.