Chapter Forty- Pool Party

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"There are snacks and drinks outside by the pool. So get changed and let's have fun." I half clap (really just lightly tapping my casted hand) showing everyone outside. "Anyone need to use the restroom to change?" I look at the small group in front of me and Jenna nods. I show her to the guest bathroom and go back outside. Seeing that Michael finally made it outside despite his little funky attitude that he had since we woke up he's smiling.

"I love the short shorts." Biting my lip I wrap my arms around his waist.

"You picked these out."

"I know and they look great! Just look at your ass." I look behind him and pinch his butt making him push me away.

"What I tell you about that shit?"

"That you liked it?" I reach back out to him wanting to feel his skin on mine again.

"Ryan get away from me." He laughed moving away from me more making me pout. I move towards him and he kept running away. "Don't touch me." I points at me and I smile jumping onto him making us both fall into the pool. He quickly pulls us out of the water and moves my hair out of my face. "You know you're not supposed to get your cast wet right?" I nod showing him the now soaking cast smiling.

"I'm going in for a check in tomorrow it should be okay for now." His hands go under my butt so he can hold me closer to him.

"What time? I have a runway show at three and I thought you were coming." He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"The appointment is at one I forgot about it until I looked at my calendar this morning. You know I wouldn't miss your show for the world."

"I can't even come with you to the doctor, you can't reschedule it?"

"No I need a fresh cast."

"I'm tired of seeing this stupid couple shit." Justine grumbles and throws a beach ball at us.

"But they're so cute." Jenna clasps her hands together looking at the pair dreamily.

"It was cute in the beginning but now I'm just tired of seeing it everyday."

"I couldn't say it better myself Justine, they're aggravating and she doesn't even let Michael come home anymore." Steelo pouts clearly missing his best friend.

"This is his home now." I get out of Michael's hold going over to the group.

"I mean this is nicer than our house, but why go from a house to a condo?"

"That's what I said!"

"Why are you two so pressed about it?"

"Because it doesn't make sense, but I have a surprise when you do finally decide to come back to the house."

It all started with a drink (Michael B. Jordan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara