Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings

(Ryan's POV)

(Ryan's POV)

"Why do you have to go to Atlanta? You know it's cold out there right?" I pout leaning my head on his shoulder. I grip his hand tightly as we pull up to the airport.

"It's only for four days, you won't even know I'm gone." He pecks my lips getting out the car to get his bags.

"But we only get one day together and then I have to go to New York for Christmas." I grab one of his lighter bags looking back at Steelo. "Why do you have to go too?" He closes the trunk to his car handing me his keys.

"It's business Ryan you should know. Ms. Money always comes first." Michael wraps an arm around me as we walk into LAX. They both had sunglasses on trying to hide who they were. I mean it wasn't really that much of a disguise, but whatever.

"But I'm going to be lonely."

"Baby, I asked you if you wanted to come and you said no."

"I don't want to distract you. I can't always go where ever you go."

"Okay, so stop acting like a baby." He sets his bags down and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't want you to leave, I'm going to miss you." I sniffle and he tilts my head up to make me look at him. We'd been spending literally everyday together since we made up. I went to his photo shoots, modeling gigs and he even came to the office with me. 

"I would come with you to New York, but I missed thanksgiving with the fam."

"I know I'm over reacting, but I don't know what I'm going to do all day with out you." I admit making him laugh slightly.

"We need to go check in our bags." Michael's manager Ellie came swiftly walking over to us. "Hey Ryan how are you doll?"  She hands Michael and Steelo a coffee before giving me a little side hug.

"I'm good, I just don't want you guys to leave. I'll be okay though."

"You can let Justine stay over with you at the house

"You can let Justine stay over with you at the house." I was house sitting since everyone was leaving. Chadwick already left to film a movie and now Michael was leaving with Steelo for some time of modeling gig.