Chapter Fourteen- Pinches

*Ryan's POV*

*Ryan's POV*

"I see you got a hair cut." I point out as Michael wraps a towel around his hips, fresh out of the shower. His fine ass was walking around naked since I was abandoned here last night.

"I see you're still in my bed."

"You wanted me to leave?"

"No, you always leave as soon as I turn around." This was true I wasn't here for the whole waking up together thing, I usually left before he could wake up.

"Yeah I know, I didn't feel like leaving this morning." I say pulling the covers over my naked body. He comes over and places a kiss onto my lips.

"I want you to stay every morning." I lick my lips a stare at him.

"I didn't know it mattered to you."

"I don't leave your place until you wake up."

"That's you not me." I say moving around him to find my underwear that Michael slung somewhere last night. I find them and slide them on with one of Michael's shirts. I never really look around Michael's room, noticing he had a few paintings on the walls, a balcony, a large flat screen tv, and his dresser that held a lot of his jewelry. I noticed he wore a lot of necklaces, watches and rings. I just never knew how many he had. "I didn't know you liked to be iced out like this." I comment running my finger against one of his chunkier pieces.

"Yeah, I used to only get smaller chains I'm getting into the bigger ones."

"They look good on you." I say turning to him and he was standing directly in front of me which makes me gasp.

"Do they?" He says looking down at me.

"Yeah, I bet you'd be hot as shit with a grill."

"Hmm, I'll keep that in mind." He places his hands on my hips and kisses my neck.

"Move Michael, I'm sore from last night." I whine and he laughs.

"I can tell you walking like a new born deer."

"Shut up." I say turning around to look at more stuff in his room. He had pictures of his family hung up and I go to stare at them. "I didn't know you had siblings."

"Yeah I got a younger brother and a older sister. That's my niece and nephew in that picture."