53 | Never Again.

Isabella

"How do a look?" Shawn asks. " Isabella?" Shawn moves his hands in front of my face to make my pay attention.

"Sorry what..." I zoned out. Andrews words were going through my head."You are going to have to leave." " You cheated on him, so will he love you once he knows?"

"..Mmm hot." I flirt with him. Inside I'm crying. I don't want to leave Shawn but I have to right? After what I did to him I can't stay. I just want to at least say sorry but I can't because Andrew is there.

{a/n: duhhhh just text him?? Nahhh sorry she doesn't have a brain}

"It's showtime Shawn." Andrew says as he looks at his watch.

"Okay. I'm going to miss you honey! I wish I was walking with you." He says as we start to walk to Hailey's room where I will leave him.

"I do too but make sure you have fun!" I say as I tighten my grip on his hand. I don't want to let him go. I know this will be the last time I see him. How can I go along with this?!

The door to Haileys room opens.

"Wow." I gasp when I see Hailey. Shawn's reaction was the same. I didn't care though, as he went though this with me many times about how he loves me more than anything. I don't find that true if he was to know that I cheated on him.

"Isabella it's time to go." Andrew says signalling me to pack my bags and leave. How does he expect I can do that? Leave my friend, pretty much family. I'm going to miss the crew and they won't know the true reason why I left. Only Andrew and Geoff.

I quickly grab Shawn and hug him tight.

"Hey, hey. I'll only be gone a few hours, not forever," he laughs. But I will.

I grab his hand and place the ring inside it discreetly. I lean up to him and hug him again.

"I'm sorry. Don't tell anyone or react." I whisper into his ear. I don't want Andrew to find out.

"We really need to go." Andrew sighs and quickly pulls Shawn away down the corridor with Hailey.

Shawn looks back at me confused.

"I love you." I shout to him. I hear my voice crack in sadness. I feel a tear drop down my face until I break and more fall after. Shawn's gone and I will never see him again, or his child. If they are his?