45 | Fake Interview

Isabella

No no no. I don't want to be on live tv with someone who I am currently hating I think to myself as I get miced up.

"I'm going to go to the toilet." I say to the crew.

I was opening the toilet door when a figure comes in from behind and blocks the door.

"Shawn!" I say in shock. I try to head past him but he blocks me.

"Move!" I yell.

"No." he says and lightly leans on the door with his arms crossed.

"I'm telling you Shawn, move now!" I whisper to him trying to not make a scene.

"I will-"

And with that I attempt to get past him. I fail.

"-if you do me a favour..." he finishes his sentence.

"What kind of favour?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Act like the best and most wonderful girlfriend. PLEASE?"

"Who says I'm not?" I respond.

"I mean, you are. I just figured that our relationship isn't the best currently." he looks down at his feet in disappointment.

"Alright. I will-" I say to make him feel better. He smiles and his eyes light up. "-but this does not mean I forgive you."

" Thank you honey." He hugs me, then kisses me on the cheek and walks away.

I stand there in shock and confusion. I then smile and enter the bathroom. I miss when he hugs and kisses me like that.

{I'm currently in Krakow Poland and don't have much 4G left on my phone and the hotel internet is really bad. I don't know when I will next update but please enjoy this chapter. Let me know if you wanna see some of my pictures from Poland! I am happy to share them. Please let me know about how you feel about how the story is going. I LOVE feedback! Love you all!}