35 | Back On Tour

Chapter 35
Back On Tour
~
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
Shawn
At 7pm we arrived at LAX airport. We were both greeted by fans.

" Shawn! Isabella!" I heard people yelling.

" Hey guys!" I tell them all.

" Hi!" Isabella says after me.

" Who wants pictures?" I ask them.

They all wait their turn as Isabella and I go around taking picture and talking to everyone.

" How are you two going?" one girl asks me. " I think you are both really cute together."

Those words made me smile. " Aww thank you Hun. It's great to know people like us being together.

" I will always stand by your decisions." She smiles to me.

-

" Thanks you!"

" Love you Shawn."

They all yelled as we walk to the mini van that some of our crew were in.

" Thanks guys we'll see you soon." I wave as I get in the van.

"Hi Andrew, Ziggy." I say as I look around the car and nod at both of them. They are sat at the opposite end of the van Andrew facing forwards and Ziggy sat with his back to the drivers side.

" Hey Shawn, hey Isabella." They reply.

" So how are you guys?" Andrew asks. As we buckle our seat belts in.

" Oh, we're good." I say as I look across at Isabella. As I am sat on the seat with the back to the passenger side.

" Yep we're really good." Izzy replays.

" Are you guys by any chance a couple?" Ziggy asked awkwardly.

" I'm confused, haven't you guys seen my Instagram." I ask with a slight laugh.

"No actually." Andrew replies.

" Well, we are." I say then grab Izzy's hand and squeeze it.

" Congrats I'm so happy for you both." Andrew nudges me.

" Thanks." Izzy says.

" Yes congrats dude. I'm totally digging your relationship." Ziggy smiles.

" Well that's a relief that you guys like us." I say.

" What Shawn? You mean you though we wouldn't?" Andrew asks in disbelief.

" I don't know, maybe it would effect my career or something?"

" In my company, I don't have any agreements saying who you can date or not." Andrew laughs and shakes his head.