42 | Screwed Up

Shawn

I didn't sleep at all last night. She never returned.

I got out of bed when my alarm sounded. It was 7:30am. I got dressed and at 8am headed downstairs to where the crew were having breakfast. I helped myself to some fruit. Relief hit me when I saw Isabella eating breakfast, she was taking to Geoff.

"Hey." I smile to her.

She spots me and stops taking to Geoff then looks down at her food.

"Izzy?"

"No Shawn, I don't want to hear it." She says and moves her food around the plate.

I sigh and just eat my food. Where was she last night? Where did she sleep?

"Right, Shawn you have an interview today a couple hours, so after you have eaten we a heading down there." Andrew says.

"Okay." I sigh.

Geoff and Isabella leave the table together. I can't help but feel something suspicious is going on.

Isabella

"I'm such and idiot Geoff." I whisper to him.

"You were upset Isabella." he tells me.

"but it is wrong of me, I should tell him." I say

"Isabella, telling Shawn is the right thing but if the media gets to know this they will ruin your future." he sighs. " I know you want a honest relationship but you cannot tell Shawn. I don't want to think about how he will react."

"I had fucking sex with someone who wasn't my boyfriend of course he will be piss."I put my hands on my forehead.

He grabs my hand and looks at me in my eyes.

"You are going to be okay Isabella. Your won't loose Shawn."

( A/N - Dun Dun Dunnnn. She really screwed up. I'm so happy to say that I have plans for where this story is going to go! Not many chapters left to write till I start the next book following onto this which is set about 16 years later or so! I'm so excited! Thank you for the support. Please like and share!)