6 | Day Trip

Izzy
The screeching of my phone alarm went off, I bounced out of bed. I felt a sudden burst of excitement when I realised what was happing today. I'm spending the day with Shawn Mendes! I was still in shock after yesterday.

It was 8:00am. I planned to get the 9:03am train into Manchester Victoria to be at the Hilton Hotel at 10:30.
I started the day off getting ready and tidying my room.

Once I was ready my dad took me to the train station as I did not have my car, with it being in Manchester.

I spent the train journey listening to some music.

Once I arrived at Victoria Station I started to walk towards the Hilton Hotel.

Shawn
I woke up the next day in a new hotel room. I had a shower and got to dressed into jeans and a white top.

I'm looking forward to today, Izzy's great, she really help yesterday so how could I not take her out for the day to show my appreciation? After all, I'm leaving soon ...sadly. Today should be fun, I love exploring new places, but it can get tough as a miss my family.

There was a knock on my hotel door, it was Andrew,

" Morning! Ready for breakfast?" He asked.

"Ye, I'll just grab a jumper." I replied. I grabbed a green jumper and slid it on me. I also grabbed my door card and phone.

I exited the room and and joined Andrew, we took the elevator downstairs and joined the team who were getting ready to eat breakfast. I got myself and orange juice and ordered an English breakfast.
While eating we planned out our day.

" How about, Manchester Cathedral?" Zubin suggests.

"Manchester Art Gallery?" Says Ziggy.

"I fancy China Town," I say.

We ended up not coming up with decision of what we wanted to do, so we decided to as Izzy what's is the best thing to do in Manchester.

We had finished our food.

My phone buzzed, I saw a text from Iz.

Izzy:
Just entering the building.

Me:
                           Okay, coming.

Izzy
I waited in the reception of the hotel. I saw Shawn come along with Andrew, Ziggy and some others of his team.

Everyone wanted to do different things so it ended up going to China Town and the art gallery with Shawn, Andrew and Ziggy.

It was so much fun.

At 12:30 we met up with some of the team at the Arndale Centre. We decided to have Bella Italian.
I had penny pasta.

"How was Manchester Cathedral?" I ask Zubin.

"Yes very nice."

After we all finished our food we headed back, to doing our own thing,

Me and Shawn decided to go and do some shopping.
We went into The Vans Store as I need some new trainers. I pick out a pair with Shawn's advise then payed for them.

After that Shawn and I met up with Andrew and Ziggy once again. Dave, Scott and Dan join us too.
We decided to go into to the Rimmers Music store.
I led the way as I knew the location of the store as I was a frequent attender.

When we entered, Shawn and I jump onto the first instrument we see, the piano. He listens to me play  Give me a try ( by The Wombats ).
I tell him to play Mercy.
He does so...
This starts to attract an audiences when they realise who it is. After finishing the piece Shawn took picture and talked to his fans. We then we all went upstarts to the guitar area.

Zubin and Scott both went off to look at some guitar. Shawn and I both chose a guitar to play. We then plugged them into a speaker.

" Do you know 45?"

" The Gaslight Anthem right? Yes I know."

"Chords or solo?" Shawn's asks.

" feeling risky, solo."

Wow that was crazy. Amazing.

We now decide to play Lights On. I changed to a bass guitar.
I insisted as it was my favourite piece of Shawn's played on the guitar. This time Shawn was going to do the solo and I was going to play Daves bass part. Zubin joined in too.

Andrew and Dave watched watched us. At the end of the song the both applauded us all.Dave then nipped out to take a phone call.

" Nice work guys!"

About 5 minutes later Dave came back, he asked to speak with Andrew and Ziggy. They went outside. I'm worried it seamed serious. Andrew and Ziggy came back, they wanted to talk to the group. I left them and carried on looking at guitars.

They all told me to come back over. I came back.

"Isabella, we are going to have to go back to the hotel, we've hit a problem." Ziggy says.

" My dads gone into hospital...it's... it's life threading." says Dave. He gulps.

" Oh gosh... I'm sorry Dave." I was wordless.

I look to Shawn. He looks nervous.

{ Authors note: No :((( }