12 | You'll Never Be Alone

Izzy
He broke me, I will never be the same. This experience makes me feel alone. So much for 'you'll never be alone.' Shawn was the one particularly friend who cheered when I was missed home. Now I don't have that. I have no one to keep me positive on the days I'm worried or to talk to when I simply need help. I mean, there is the team but, it was different with Shawn I felt more, but was it real? I'm making this seem like it's my fault, but it really isn't.

Shawn
(Backstage Shawn's room)
" You ready?" Geoff patted me on the back.

I slip my guitar on my back.

" Yep..." I trailed off.

" You alright Shawn?" Andrew questions me.

I scratch the back of my neck.

"It's just... it's just," I sigh and give in, "I have feelings for someone."

" Ooo, who might this special girl be," Zubin jokes.

" So what's the problem Shawn." Geoff asks.

" The problem is that... that I told her that I don't want anything to happen between us with me touring and stuff. "

" I understand Shawn, but don't let touring make you feel like you can't experience relationships." Geoff nudges me.

" You see, I want to tell her how much I love her but I'm not sure if it's too soon or that touring will destroy the chance of it working."

" Shawn who is this girl... is it by any chance..." Zubin sentences is cut of by me.

" Isabella." I gulp.

"I knew it!" Andrew exclaimed.

" You mean, you knew?"

" Of course Shawn," Andrew continued," The way you look at her. It's clear she makes you so happy when you are around her."

" Shawn, if this is what you want go for it." Geoff says.

" But... I'm scared. I did shit to Izzy. We were at her friends house, Abbie's then we fell and kissed. Well I mean we were about to but we were interrupted but Abbie's sister. Then yesterday I broke her heart and said that I didn't want anything to do with her."

" Shawn, if she loves you, she will forgive you." Andrew comments.

" I'm sure she acting, I've clearly hurt her but she does not want to show it."

" it's gunna be ok Shawn. I promise." Zubin packs me on the back.

" Thanks dude."

There was a nock at the door.

" Shawn, you're on in 15 minutes can you be making your way to the stage please?" My stage director asks.

" Ye sure, I'll start coming down now. Thanks."

Izzy
I'm pissed. With Shawn obviously but I'm not going to let him get in the way of my life. I'm still doing my daily routine of waking up in a new place everyday. It's nice but tough at times, our final show in the U.K. is soon approaching. Andrew has hooked up a ticket for my sister so she is going to be at my last show in London. My parents watched me at the second Manchester show.

I sill speak to Shawn, I don't want to be a difficult person. I just don't view him the same way I did.

{Thank you for all the views and likes!}