52 | Coping Well?

Isabella

I was watching the tv when I heard the door click unlock. Shawn.

"Hey baby." He says.

"Hey." I see Andrew behind him. " Hey Andrew."

"Hi. How you feeling?" He asks

"Good actually!" I tell him.

"Shawn's stylist team are coming soon. You okay with it all happening in here or do you want us to get another room for all the chaos." He ask.

"I don't want anyone getting ill." I lie. There's no chance of you It but it's better you don't know." I might pop in." I tell them.

There was a knock on the door. Shawn opened it.

"Hey Tiffany." He hugs her.

"Hey Shawn. Ready for tonight?!" She laughs

"Yeah. Should be good... this is my girlfriend Isabella." He introduces me.

"Hi." I say from across the room.

"Hi lovely to meet you Isabella!" She says as she approaches me. She goes in for a hug.

"I wouldn't hug me I'm a bit ill " I lie. " It's lovely to meet you though."

"Aww. I hope you get better," she tells me.

Tiffany says hi to Andrew. Then she leaves the room for another for Shawn and his other team (when they arrive) to help get him ready.

"Andrew," I say to him as he is about to leave.

"Yes, Isabella?" He says.

"I-I'm pregnant." I struggle to get my words out.

"Wow! Congratulations. Does Shawn know?" He asks.

"I don't even know if the child is Shawn's." I sigh.

Andrew looks at me clueless.

"I had a one night stand with Cody. You know from Pretty Little Liars who I met back in Manchester that day the media swarmed me." I sigh.

"And when did it all happen?" He asks me.

" A few weeks again when I had and argument with Shawn. I bumped into Cody and had Pizza with him. I went back to his place and it all..." I sigh once more. I felt unable to finish my sentence.

"You are going to hate me Isabella but you are going to have to leave." He calmly says.

"W-what do you mean leave?" I stutter.

"Go. Go, back to your family." He tells me.

"I-I won't leave him. It will break his heart and you know it Andrew." I jump up from the bed.

"Isabella it will destroy his career, if things unravel."

"And it will destroy him if I leave." I yell.

" You cheated on him, so will he love you once he knows?"

"I fucking cheated on him but there is such thing as forgiveness. The more I leave this the worse it gets. I'm tell him Andrew and I don't care what you want me to do."

"No you're not he won't forgive." He yells.

"Yes I am now move and I don't care if this ruins our relationship. I can't live any longer looking at him and knowing what I have done." I start pushing him.

" I'll book you a flight to Manchester tonight." He sighs.

"No!" I slam at his chest in anger. He lets me. "You can't do this. Please Andrew." I beg. I start to cry and he pulls me in for a hug but a push him away.

"He won't forgive you when he finds out what you are doing." I yell.

"He won't." Andrew says sternly. He smarten up his suit and walks out.

{a/n: sorry. Had to make Andrew a bad guy. He is only thinking about Shawn but idk leave Isabella alone it's her problem. Book 2 is so close! I'm trying not to rush myself as I am really keen on that one lol. I have the plot sorted haha. Anyway hope you are enjoying what do you think about another book? Oh yeah it's gunna be set in another persons POV as the main instead of Isabella. I wonder who??? Love you all!"