26 | Bowling

Izzy
" Strike !!!!! Wooop!!!" Aaliyah yells as she walks back to the bowling booth.

"Shut up Aaliyah ! You're gunna put me off." Shawn says competitively as he walks towards the bowling ally. Obviously because he was frustrated with Aaliyah winning so far.

I couldn't help but to laugh at him along with Manny and Karen.

" Stop arguing kids." Karen jokes.

" Oh Mum, Shawn can't handle me winning. But it's too bad cause I've pretty much already won!" Aaliyah jokes.

" Well watch this." Shawn says competitively, while focusing on the bowling allay.

" Shawn that's the best you have done so far!" Manny jokes as he points out that Shawn got the ball in the gutter.

Karen and Aaliyah laugh. Shawn sighs.

" Don't worry sweetie. I'll still be your girlfriend." I whisper to Shawn.

He kisses me on the cheek.

" You can't be perfect at everything." I say.

Aaliyah's and Manny's focus go onto Karen who is now bowling.

He smiles," Well it just so happens I sold out a tour and went on one with Taylor Swift."

" Oh and it just so happens that I went on tour with the very talented Shawn Mendes." I joke.

" Oh, I don't think I can beat that one." Shawn laughs.

" Your go dad!" Aaliyah smiles as Karen comes back.

-

" Okay, okay. I admit you can't be good at everything." Shawn puts up his hands and surrenders as we walk to a restaurant down the road from the bowling ally. " You won fair and square Aaliyah and for that you know what I'm gunna give you?" He says as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

" What Shawn?" Aaliyah questions Shawn.

" Nothing." He laughs.

" Hey! You got me so excited," Aaliyah sighs as we enter a restaurant.

" Fine... I'll buy you an ice cream." Shawn smiles as he puts his hand around the back of her neck.