25 | breakfast in bed

Shawn
I woke up to the sight of Isabella peacefully sleeping. I quietly slid out of the bed and went downstairs. I saw that it was 9:30am on the clock.

"Good morning sweetie." My mum said as she wiped down the unit.

"Hi Mum." I said to her.

" Do you want anything to eat sweetie?" She asks me.

" Actually I came down to make a tea and some toast for Isabella for when she wakes up." I smiled.

" Aww. My little boy is growing." She laughs.

" Mum." I sigh then laugh and roll my eyes.

" What hun? You don't see your dad making me breakfast in bed." She laughs.

" Oh I think he would probably burn it." I laugh.

" I'm gunna go and see to liyah and your dad. I'll be in the living room. If you want me just call."

" Okay, thanks mum."

-

" Morning hun!" I smile as Isabella rolls over, keeping her eyes shut tight as pull up the blinds, revealing the natural light.

" what do you want Shawn?!" She yells as she plops her face into a pillow.

" Just look up hun." I say as I pick up the tray that held the food a made her.

She looks up and slowly opens her eyes.

" Aww you shouldn't of, I'm spoilt!" She smiles. I lay the tray on her lap and she kisses me on the forehead.

" So where you taking me today?" She questions me.

"Well I was thinking you could get to know my family. So what do you think about going bowling?" I smile to her.

( sorry the recent chapters are really short.)