17 | Rearrangements

Izzy
"I'm so glad you're okay Isabella." My mum sighed and kisses me on my forehead.

" I swear, if any more media comes near my daughter, I will punch the crap out of them."

" Relax dad, that will only make you look bad. Anyway, I'm okay and hopefully they will learn a lesson to let people have their space and privacy. After all they are just doing their jobs."

" Oh, I doubt they will leave you alone but at least I'm here to protect you from now on." Says a familiar voice.

" Shawn!" I gasp.

I try to get up to go hug him but my mum and dad stop me.

" Wohh hang on Isabella, let me come to you." Shawn states.

" We will let you two have space." My mum adds as she pulls my dad out the room. She closes the door behind him.

Shawn sits on a chair next to my bed.

" I'm sorry Shawn..." a tear runs down the side of my face. " I-I shouldn't of left you like that..."

" Hey, hey Izzy..." he grabs my hand. " Don't worry about me..." I interrupt him.

" I-I do worry about you Shawn." I pull him so he it's sitting next to me on my bed. I put my head into his chest and he strokes my hair. "I'm sorry for the last couple of days...i-is it too late to rearranged that date?"

" I'm sure we can as long as you get better." He kisses my forehead.

" I love you Mendes."

" I love you too Woodsen."

Shawn kissed me on the forehead once more.

"Oh my, we are really a couple!" I gasp. I felt like exploding with excitement.

" We are!" I can see his sense of excitement. " I'm sorry hun but I better get off to rearrange our date." He get up and smiles at me.

"Aww do you really have to go?" I stretch my arms.

" I want our first date to be perfect so yes!" He replies.

" Okay fine." I sigh. " BUT! On one condition Shawn, I don't want anything ott."

" I got you sweetheart."

" Oh and I like it when you call me hun and sweetheart."

"I'll do it more often then... so what's my nickname?" He puts his hands through his hair to fix it.

" We'll have to wait and see..." I tease him.

He kisses me once more.

" *cough* *cough* " I looked up and saw Cody.

" Oh Shawn, I presume you know Cody?" I glanced at them both.

" A bit... " Shawn replied. " Long time no see Cody..." they both shake hands.

" Indeed," Cody replied.

" I better be off then. Nice seeing you Cody and thanks for looking after her." He pats Cody on the back then leaves the room.

" Are you two dating?" Cody asked very keen once Shawn was gone.

" Maybe..." I roll my eyes at him.

" Aww I'm happy for you two."

" Thanks."

" When did you start?"

" Well just now." I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

" Aww that's sweet."

I smile at him.

" Thanks Cody, for everything you have done for me."