50 | Thank You

Isabella

Shawn and I ordered Chinese and ate it while watching the film. Later Shawn and I fall asleep with the film in the background. I woke up to a knock at the door. It was Geoff.

" Hey," I say as I step out the room and close the door behind me. I also grab my purse.

"Sorry i'm really late the team and I went out for food." he says.

"Don't worry about it." I say.

"Do you want me to hang onto them until Shawn has left?" He asks.

"Its okay," I say. " I'll hide them under some clothes or something."

"Be careful. Don't let Shawn find them. If this gets out there will be chaos." he sighs.

"I know," I sigh. " How much do I owe you?" I ask him.

"Its fine Iz," he tells me. " Get back to Shawn and make sure he does not find them."

"Thanks Geoff." I hug him and get back into the room.

I see Shawn resting on the bed. He curly hair is resting on this forehead as he is slowly breathing causes his hair to slowly blow up and down. He is lying flat on his bare chest.

I quickly put the pregnancy tests away trying to not cause too much noise.

I get back into bed and see Shawn waking up.

"How you feeling honey?" he asks.

"Better," I fake smile to him.

"What time is it?" he asks.

I look at the clock. "11:54pm " I tell him. "Lets sleep," I say.