48 | Sickness

Shawn
( 4 weeks later 1 days before the Met Gala. On the Tourbus traveling New York for the next show in New York and the Met Gala.)

"Fancy playing a board game." I say pointing to the game area and then directing it to everyone. Everyone sighs.

"It's in the name Shawn. Board game. BORING." Eddy sighs.

" Well how about us two Izzy?" I ask her as she sits across from me.

"Sure-" Isabella is cut off.

"God help your soul Izzy." Joshian jokes.

I walk over and choose Monopoly.

"Now I'm really glad I'm not taking part." Zubin jokes.

"Fine. Enjoy your time looking out the window." I roll my eyes at him.

We all just laugh.

"Right what do you want to be?" I say pointing at the pieces once I set up the board.

"I'll be the dog I guess." She said. Isabella didn't seem herself at all. I'm kind of worried. She is quieter than usually. What could it be? Yeah we are playing a game no one likes but she could of just said no. I'm not forcing her. Maybe she is just tired.

I continue setting up the game and choose to be the borrow.

"Honey? Are you okay?" I gently ask her.

"Yeah..." She says uncertain. She then darts to the small toilet room. I hear her throwing up. I quickly move to her but are careful of the crew surrounding as the bus travels. I hold her hair back as she continues to throw up.

Once she finishes getting rid of the inside of her stomach she looks to me and smiles.

Izzy turns and hugs onto me, I don't care that she is full of sick though or has some kind of bug. I slide down the wall and sit down next to her and gently stroke her hair.

{ Poor Izzy. I wonder what is wrong. Comment down below what you think is wrong with her. Thank you so much for all the support! I am currently writing this on the plane from Krakow, Poland according to my Snapchat map I am currently over Germany! I'm so excited to get home to Manchester. How many of you actually read authors notes? Let me know. ( date: 18/8/18) yeahhh I'm feeling good so I decided I'm going to post all my story as it is finished!!! }