40 | Answer Machine

Shawn

"The person you have phoned is not availabe, please leave a message after the tone-" 

"Shawn, you have been try for one hour she obviously has her phone switched off and doesn't want to talk to you." Geoff tells me.

"I-I'm worried she could be doing something extreme like drinking all her worries away ." I gulp.

"Shawn, I think she has some common sense no matter how much you hurt her, she is not even of age." Andrew says to me and holds my shoulder.

"I'm so stupid." I say as I slap myself on the forehead. 

"Get a grip Shawn." Geoff says. 

" I won't she could be jumping or a bridge or something and or already be dead." I say as I brake down even more.

" You are pathetic Shawn." Andrew rolls his eyes at me. 

"No I'm not. I love her and worry for her."

"You defiantly showed that by using her through sex." Geoff says as he looks at the window. 

"I didn't use her." I respond. 

"but you tried it to avoid a seriously needed conversation." Andrew says.

"And who's fault was me having to have that conversation." I respond. 

There was a moment of tense silence.

"Exactly yours Andrew." I yell.

"You understand why Shawn and agreed with the terms when you signed the contract."  Andrew responds.

"I was 15 for gods sake, I didn't care about relationships and only wanted to boost my career and passion for music." I sigh with aggression. 

"And I can help you do that Shawn." Andrew puts his hand on my arm to attempt to comfort me. I slam his hand off me. 

"I don't care about publicity. I don't want to walk it with Hailey. I want to walk it with Isabella!"  I yell.

"Shawn, in a few years Isabella will be a distant memory. Walk it with Hail-" Andrew continues.

"Get out. Get out!" I yell and Andrew rushes to the door.

A/N 

Oooo Andrew what have you done?! I've started writing from my new Mac rather than my iPad, so my writing style is a little different as idk how to use Wattpad on my laptop very well LOL. Please like and share!!