20 | Delivery

Izzy
"Isabella," my mum shouts up from downstairs. " There is a parcels for you." 

" Okay thanks mum." I shout down to her.

That's strange, I haven't ordered anything...

I slowly made my way downstairs.

I saw the parcel. Oh my gosh, it was so big once I opened the packaging I saw that there was another box. On top it said Emporio Armani with the logo in between. There was a note,

Hey hun,
             This is for you tonight. I know, its the perks of of being a EAConnected  Ambassador. Enjoy love you hun.

I opened the box and inside lay a beautiful dress along with some shoes at the bottom.

" Oh my gosh." I gasp. I stay still staring at the dress.

"Wow." My mum gasps from behind me. " From Shawn, for your date tonight?"

" Yes..." I reply to my mum.

"It's beautiful. I can't wait to see you in it tonight!"

-

" Really?" Abbie gasped. "Omg it's so pretty."

"Isn't it just." I sigh as I look at it hung up.

" Hey? What's up?" Abbie asks.

I join her as she sit on my made bed.

" I-I really do love it, but I'm not all into these big brand companies where people spend hundreds and even thousands of pounds."

" Hey, enjoy it Izzy! I understand. All I can say is enjoy. You are going to look amazing. Shawn's gunna have to sweep you of your feet when he sees you." She laughs.

" More like I'm gunna sweep Shawn of his feet." I laugh.

" Omg and your ring that Shawn got you." She says as she points at my hand.

" it's beautiful isn't it?" I say.

-

Tonight soon flew by Abbie left and at 5:30 I started to get ready. I had a shower and dried my hair. I put my makeup on, gold eye shadow is my favourite. I then curled my hair and topped up my soft toned pink lipstick.

At 6:50pm I headed downstairs.

"My gosh you look beautiful." My mum and dad gasp.

" Let me take a picture."

" Ughhh." I sigh and laugh.

Once my dad took the picture there was a knock at the door.

" Oh no. I'm not ready." I gasp.

I frantically run into the bathroom to check my makeup and hair.

Once done I walked out.

" Wow!"

" Shawn!" I gasp.

" You look perfect Izzy."

"Not bad yourself Shawn."

Shawn was wearing a suit. He held his jacket over his shoulder. I'm sure that made him ten times hotter.

 I'm sure that made him ten times hotter

" Picture time!" My mum commented.

" Ughh really?" I laugh

Shawn smiles and grabs my hands.

My dad takes the picture.

" Well right this way hun

" Well right this way hun." He directs me outside.

There lay a black limousine.