Us Against The World

For @EmilyHaggerty6

Emily's POV

We were arguing back and forth. It all happened so quickly.

I didn't know whether to cry because he just hit me or because I was hurt at the fact that he hit me.

"Em I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you. It was an accident. Y-you just got so close and you started arguing even more. I just got so angry. Baby I'm sorry." Justin says frantically.

I just look at him because I was still in shock. I back away from him keeping a good distance.

He tries to come close to me.

"Please just stay right there." I say as I wipe away the spilled tears. He nods his head and backs away a little. "We're done." I say to him as I walk away from him.

I look at the mess that we made trying to spot my keys. When I find them Justin comes to me.

"I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to hit you it was an accident. I just got so up ..."

"Yeah you just got so upset but what happens when you get upset again? Hmm are you going to hit me again? You really need to control your anger." I say as I walk away from him. I take off the promise ring he gave me and place it on the table.

"Emily!" he yells after me. "Emily please don't go I'm sorry."

Sorry can only mean so much.

I wipe away the years walking to my car so I won't get ambushed by paparazzi.

* Four Months Later *

Justin calls me every other day and we talk for a bit. He's been going to therapy ever since our little incident.

Today we were going to meet up in person for lunch.

I take a glance in the mirror fixing my outfit and my hair. I currently had on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white V neck paired with my white Dr Martens. My hair was down with a bit of curls to it.

I walk out of my apartment door and head downstairs to Justin.

"You look really beautiful." he says as he hugs me.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." As we pull apart he takes my hand into his.

We walk to the restaurant since it was closer to my apartment.

"Are you two back together?" the papz ask snapping pictures.

"We're just going out on a little friendly date." Justin says as we walk inside. I was glad we were inside I was not a big fan of the papz.

"So a date." I say as I nudge Justin slightly wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah." he says as we get seated.

Our lunch date was amazing. We talked about everything. I want Justin back even more than ever.

As we walk to my apartment. Justin and I talk some more.

"Wait ... is that the promise ring you gave me?" I ask him shocked at the ring that was on his chain.

"Yep. I've been wearing ever since the incident." His other hand grabs the back of his neck. He's nervous why would he be nervous. "Em can I ask you a question?"

"I think you already did but yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it may to early but ..." before he can continue talking I answer him.

"Yes."

"Yes!?"

"Yes." I say with a nod of my head.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks.

"You've never asked before so why ask now." I say with a smile as I lean forward and kiss him.

As we break away he says "I ask now because that was the past and this right here is our future."

I think I've fallen in love with him even more.

The End

Justin's in the studio.

Lana came out with a video for 'Ultraviolence'.

Pretty Little Liars was amazing!

This week has been great.

I hope you enjoy this imagine.

We are close to 1.00 million as soon as I hit 1.00 million I am making a story about a very
important belieber 👼😏

I love you all! Thank you for all the votes and comments and for staying with me from day one. 💞💕 💜 You all are truly amazing thank you very much