The Perfect Date

For @rae2pooh

Raeven's POV

I sat at the mirror unbraiding my hair so my hair would be a bit wavy. Tonight Justin and I were going on our first date in a while. We usually stay home and entertain ourselves if you know what I mean.

Once I finish with my hair I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I slip on the charm bracelet Justin brought me for my birthday last year.

When I start fixing up my outfit I hear a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I ask already knowing it's Justin.

"Babe, what's taking you so long?"

"I'll be out in a second." More like ten more minutes but he'll be fine.

I hear him groan and walk away.

I slide on my navy blue crop to with the number 94 on the front paired with some white shorts with rips showing a bit of my thigh. I slip on my crotchet navy blue Toms.

I take one more look in the mirror before I leave out of the room.

"Fina- woah ... I'm glad it's just going to be us there. I don't want anyone else seeing you like this. C'mere."

I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks. You look very handsome."

"Give me a kiss."

I tippy toe so I can reach his lips. I pull his neck down a little and our lips meet. I feel the same excitement from when we shared our first kiss except there is a little tongue action.

As I get off of my tippy toes. I remove my hands from around his neck and he removes his hands from my waist just to hold my hand.

I look at him smiling.

"I love you. Did you know that?" he asks.

"Of course but I love you more."

He takes my hand and kisses it as we head to his car. He opens the door for me as we head to our destination.

"So are you going to tell me now?"

"Nope it's a surprise."

"Fine."

"Let's listen to some music?"

"Yeah that sounds good."

As we make our way to the surprise location Justin and I duet to most of the songs. When we get to our destination.

I see the beautiful beach of Calabasas. The stars were out and the way the moon reflected against the ocean was just breathtaking.

"Do you like it?" Justin asks.

"I love it. It looks beautiful." I reply as we get out of the car. Justin takes my hand stopping me.

"You might want to take off your shoes." Justin advises me. I slip off the Toms and leave them in the car. we walk onto the beach holding hands.

We walk around for a while until my legs get tired and Justin carries me.

As we walk some more Justin stops.

"We're here." he says.

I get out of his arms as I look at our surroundings. In the middle of the table stood two candles.

Justin pulls a chair out for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem." As we sit and eat. We talk about whatever pops into our mind. Which is a lot.

*

As we get inside. Justin starts kissing on my lips. His hands gripping at my waist.

"I've been really patient all night." He breathes down my neck.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Yeah and as you can tell I'm really impatient. So how about we skip all the foreplay and go into our room and make vigorous love." (A/N got that from Perrie in Little Mix)

I just nod my head because I know as soon as I open my mouth I'm going to moan. His hands glide up my shirt taking it off leaving me in my lace bra.

"I can't wait." he mumbles. He takes off his shirt and bucket hat. Throwing me over his shoulder rushing to our room.

I can't wait either.

👉👌👅💦😏

The End

I really didn't want to get into to much detail because I'm horrible at sex details.