Break Up To Make Up

Your POV

"This is it Justin!" I yell. "I can't do this break up to make up stuff anymore."

"Look Y/N if you want to break up it's fine. Just know that I'll still love you and when I love someone I fight for them." Justin says.

"Then it's official. It's over." I say as I throw my stuff in my car. I handed the key over and drove away. I will never forget that hurtful look on Justin's face.

*

It's been eight weeks since Justin and I broke up. I try my hardest not to think about it, but it's kind of hard if he texts and calls me everyday. I know I called it off but hey I still miss him.

"Y/N! Get out of bed! I got you a date with David!" my best friend yells as she violently shakes me.

"I'm up and it's only 6:30 PM!" I say sitting up on my bed.

"Yeah you have a date in an hour get ready!" she yells.

"How'd you get in?" I ask.

"That's besides the point! Now go get ready!"she says which makes me laugh.

"Do I have to go?" I asked in my whiny voice.

"Yes you do now go freshen up."

As I wrap the towel around me and my hair. I walk to my closet.

"Wait where are we going?" I ask.

"To the movies and out to eat." she yells back. Casual. So I just settle for my sleeveless white button down shirt with blue jeans and white pumps. "Damn you look good! Now your hair is going to be in a simple but elegant bun and just a dap of make up."

I looked in the mirror I looked gorgeous. Not trying to sound cocky though ... okay yes but I looked HOT!

Ding! Dong!

"He's here!" my best friend squealed.

"Ok Y/B/F/N. Keep calm." I said. I walked to the door.

"Hello." I said to David. "Damn." I mumbled he looked hot! He was wearing a button down plaid shirt and khaki cargos with red Vans and his tan.

I could just eat him up!

"Hi Y/N. You look gorgeous." I slightly blush.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I say with a smile on my face.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. He holds my hand and opens the car door. At first it feels weird but I push that thought aside.

*At The Movies*

As we took our seats. David did the classic yawn and put his hand around my shoulder. I laughed a little but he was warm so I wasn't complaining.

"You know you'd be more warmer if you sat a little closer." he said with a smile.

"But my drink." I said looking at my cold Icee. "I'll hold it for you." he said as he got the cup and held it in his other hand. I moved the cup holder up and slid in a little closer.

"Better?" he asked.

"Better."

At dinner it was nice but Justin kept calling me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." I say forcing a smile.

"No you're not." He says. He takes the phone from off the table.

"Hey Dude mind leaving Y/N alone. We're on a date and you're bothering her. So quit it." He says as he hangs up leaving my mouth hung open.

"Thanks?" I say more as a question.

You're hurting Justin I thought. You miss him stop being so stubborn and admit it to yourself.

As we head to my door. I say my goodbye's to David, but then the kiss. It was nothing like Justin's kisses. It wasn't horrible but uhh I miss Justin!

I give him one last wave before going inside. I take off my shoes and head to my room fixing up the mess I made earlier. I take out the sock bun and let my hair fall down. I hear the pitter patter of rain and sigh. I take out my contacts and put in my glasses and change into my dark grey sweats and a white spaghetti strap tank top.

I sit down on my bed watching some show.

Ding! Dong!

"I'm coming." What do people want at 10 o clock in the night. I open the door to see Justin. My face drops.

"Justin. Why are you here?" I ask.

"I want to talk." he says over the rain.

"Okay." I open the door so he could come in.

"I've missed you." He said as we sat at the table.

"That's it?" I ask.

"No." he says as he comes closer and kisses me. Then he starts to go down to my neck and collarbone.

"Tell me that you don't miss me, that you don't miss my kisses, me holding your hand and I'll leave you alone." he says as he places one last kiss looking straight at me.

"I miss you." I finally say. "I've missed you so much." I say with a smile.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Justin asks with his beautiful smile.

"Yes!" I say as I jump into his arms smashing our lips together.

"I love you." Justin says.

"I love you too." I say. "Come on lets cuddle." I say as he carries me to my room.

The End

Vote Comment Share Request Taken. Thanks for reading :) I got 225 reads thanks soo much :)