My Brother's Best Friend

Your POV

I lay on the couch as my brother blasts the surround sound while playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 online. He has on his headphones with the mic attached as he yells to his teammates all the curses in the book. I just lay there scrolling through my pictures on my phone.

"Hey Y/N can you get that its probably Justin." my brother says not taking his eyes off of the screen in front of him.

"Sure." I say trying to hide my excitement. As I walk to the door I fluff my hair a little. I open the door to see a sexy Justin at the door way. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I had to contain myself for my brothers sake. You see Justin and I are secretly dating no one knows because

1) My brother would kill Justin.

2) My brother would kill me.

3) My brother would kill Justin again.

and Last The publicity and all that other stuff. I seriously don't even know how he makes it over to our house.

I just give Justin a little smile as I let him in. His eyes roaming over my body. I start to smirk at that because Justin looked sexy his self. That tight V-neck and that beanie was doing him good.

Justin goes straight into the living room. Sitting on the other gamer chair besides my brother grabbing a controller in the process. I take my spot back as I again scroll through my pictures.

"YES BABY COME ON JUSTIN ANOTHER ONE FOR THE TEAM!" my brother yells. I just sigh and get up.

"I'm going to my room I'll leave you losers to it." I say as I walk to my room.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom." I hear Justin say. I smirk because I know what he's trying to do. I open my room door and just stand there waiting for him.

The door flings open and closes silently. I grab Justin by his shirt pulling him closer to me. I tip toe up to him and smash my lips on his, his tongue entering my mouth. He grabs me up so now my legs are around his waist. He grabs my butt and I moan into the kiss. I feel him smile in the kiss.

"Somebody missed me." he said with a smirk.

"Yeah no shit." I say with a smile.

"Hurry your ass up Justin the games about to start! " my brother yells.

"I'm coming!" Justin says as he opens up the door so he could leave. I blow him a kiss and he catches it and brings it to his heart. Aww my boyfriend's so cute!

I lay on my bed this is gonna be a long night.

*Next Morning*

I wake up and smile knowing that my boyfriend is in the living room on the couch sleeping. I get out of bed and head to the kitchen deciding to get a head start on breakfast since there are 2 boys in the house now. I grab all the stuff I need from the fridge and pantry. I was going to make bacon eggs and pancakes.

I was finishing up on the breakfast when I felt hands around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." Justin said as he pecked my neck.

"Good morning babe." I said with a smile. I finished with the eggs and turned around to Justin giving him a kiss. He grabbed me up on the counter and stood in between my legs. We were still kissing when we heard someone clear there throat.

"Shit." we mumbled.

"I'm sorry Ethan." I said as I got off the counter.

"Oh no need I knew already."He said as he began to grab a bacon but I slapped his hand away. "Oww!" he said.

"How?" we both asked.

"Anyone with two eyes can see the way you too look at each other isn't pure hate." he said with a chuckle. "But my question is why didn't you tell me." he said.

"Well because isn't it apart of that guy code not to date any family members." I said in a duh tone.

"Yeah but who cares and all I know is if Justin makes you cry or breaks you heart he'll be missing his manly parts. " Ethan says with a smirk.

"Ok enough about this. Can we eat now?" Justin says.

"Yeah I would love too." I say not wanting to hear anymore of my brothers sick thoughts.

"Count me in." Ethan says.

~~~Hope you liked it

It was fun to write this one. Thanks again everyone for reading and voting and commenting. Remember to Vote Comment Share & Request Taken.