All That Matters

For @kycrazyed201

I was in my kitchen drinking hot chocolate. Making my way to the living room. When my phone started to ring in my pocket.

I look at the phone to see Justin's picture and name.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask.

"I need you to come over. It's a cuddle emergency."  He says.

"Okay I'll be on my way just let me change."

"No! Stay in your pj's and bring your bunny slippers." He says.

I laugh before I say "Bye Justin I'll see you in a few."

I but on my fluffy bunny slippers and grab my hot chocolate stuffing my phone inside of my pocket.

*

"Asia! You're here!" Justin says as he places his arms around me. He plants a soft kiss on my lips. "I missed you so much last night."

"I missed you too." We walk inside of his grand house. "This house gets bigger and bigger everytime I see it."

"Come on let's go upstairs." I walk up the spiral steps leading to the master bed room.

I place my hot chocolate on the dresser besides the bed. I layed down on the King sized bed. Justin gets in besides me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forehead.

"This bed sucks without you." he says.

"I know it does." I say with a smirk. I put my arms around his neck as his hands lowers down to my waist.

"How are you so warm?" I ask.

"I have to protect my baby with my body." He says.

I let go of his neck as my phone rang.

I looked at my phone in my pocket and it read 'Work'. I let the call go they don't need me that much.

I gave Justin a few kisses. Which lead to a make out session. I kissed his neck once. When my phone rang.

"Answer it." Justin said with a smile.

"Hey Jessi ... Yeah im kind of busy ... I thought today was my day off? ... um okay I'll be there in 30 minutes."

I hung up the phone.

"Looks like I'll be heading to work." I say with a pouty face.

"Noo don't leave me." Justin says.

"I have too. I'm sorry how about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Okay." I kiss his lips one last time before I rush down the stairs to my car.

* At Work *

I hear my phone Buzz and I see a text from Justin.

'You left your cup. image of cup with Justin making a funny face behind it.'

'That's what I forgot.'

'I miss you.'

'I miss you too.'

'Move in with me?'

'I would love to but Jay I don't want others to think I'm using you.'

'You're not. Will you at least stay over tonight?'

'I would love too.'

'See you later. I love you.'

'See you later. I love you too.'

*

" Lady's and Gentlemen today we have a new song from your boy Justin Bieber called All That Matters. Hope you enjoy."

I've never heard Justin talk about this song before. I turn it up on my way to his house.

*

"I didn't know you were coming out with a new song." I say.

"Well did you like it?" he asked.

"I loved it." I said.

"I made the song about you because you're all that matters to me." His hands find my waist as he kisses me softly.

"I am in love with you."

"I am in love with you too."

The End

I hope you like it. Sorry I haven't been on for a while Wattpad was acting very weird and crazy.

Attention!!!!
Everyone who were going to make me an image please comment on here and if you already have please comment on here!! If you want to you can make me one about All That Matters. I love that song like you jyst don't understand cx.

Love you girls and guys. ♡.♡