Stay With Me Please

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I let out a frustrated groan.

"Babe stay with me lets go on a vacation." Justin says in his sexy raspy sleepy voice.

"You don't know how good that sounds but I need to go to work or else I'll get fired."I say knowing how true it is my boss has been threatening me for the last month.

"Y/N you don't need that job. I told you to just quit and I'll take care of you and me." he says against my neck his arm draped around my waist so I won't move.

"Justin." I whine.

"No you're not going to work and that's final." He says his voice demanding which was actually turning me on.

I turn around to face him and I say "You sound really sexy when you take control."

"I know." he says. He buries his head on my neck giving me soft wet kisses which is making me go crazy with the whole zoo in my stomach. He finds my sweet spot and he starts to suck on it really hard.

"Aah." sounds from pain to pleasure.

After he was satisfied with what he left he kissed my jawline, my chin and then my lips.

"Go back to sleep." I say to Justin I know he's really tired. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead.

"Sweet Dreams." I whisper to him as he lays his self on my chest.

"I love you, Y/N." he says against my chest.

"I love you too Justin." I say as I rub circles on his back. Soon enough I hear him lightly snoring so I began to fall asleep too.

---Hope you liked this

This was for no one in particular and How was school? I went yesterday and it was amazing ok! I missed my friends and seeing them was awesome but the sucky part is all these papers I have to sign. >.

Vote Comment Share.

I take Request but if you want one can you write it on my message board or send me a message because when its written on the comments I'm not sure If I did you so yeah that'd be appreciated. :)))