chapter 5

enjoy!! go read my other story "My Everything" it's another Cameron Dallas fanfic!!

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••••

•Cameron's POV•

During practice I noticed Bailee in the stands with Lily. Damn. She looks amazing. I've never seen her with those types of clothes on. I never really noticed how truly beautiful she was.

"Dallas! let's go!" My coach said. Oops.

3 hours later practice ended and I was surprisingly not too beat. We had a little team meeting and then I went to go change and get ready to go out with the team.

I wonder if Bailee was going. After thinking I walked out back on the field and saw Bailee talking to Ryan.

I walked up to Bailee as she said bye and he left. I mean Ryan is one of my best friends but if he's interested in Bailee that just won't do. What am I thinking?

"Hey Bails." I said.

"Oh hey... " She trailed off.

"Um are you going out with us?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Just wondering." I said. Cool she's coming.

"Okay then so um wha-" She was cut off by Lily and Nash.

"You coming lovebirds?!" Lily said with Nash's arm around her.

We started to walk over and I commented, "Okay first we're not "lovebirds" and second shut the hell up." I said as both Bailee and I laughed. Nash and Lily just turned back around and rolled their eyes laughing along.

"So what did you do today?" I said as I walked by Bailee. We were so close our hands lightly brushed against each other.

"Um school but I didn't talk to you much. I hate the seating we have. But yeah. And then I drove home and was being lazy until Lily texted me and told me about your practice and the pizza after. So yeah." She said smiling. Wow can she get any better?

"Cool. I'm glad she told you." I said smiling right back.

"I like this. " She stated.

What?

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You know, talking to you, the you that I could easily talk to." She answered. I totally knew what she meant.

We finally got to my car (Nash and Lily went with some of the other guys) and drove to the pizza place.

(I know they came in Nash's car but I'm changing it to Cam's so just go with it please😂)

*skip car ride*

•Bailee's POV•

I loved talking to Cameron. He's changed and I know that now. We arrived and as I was about to open my car door, he told me to wait.

What does he mean? He came around and opened the door for me. Awhhh.

"Why thank you." I said smiling and blushing.

"No problem." He said. What's gotten into him? Well whatever it is, I like it.

I got out and he grabbed my hand. Butterflies immediately grew in my stomach. Damn I'm falling, falling hard.

The pizza place had a huge arcade and we played so many games. Cameron had a bunch of tickets and I stole some to get a stuffed elephant. I've always loved elephants. They're just too adorable.

Cameron was still playing ski ball so I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his stomach and tippy toed up to rest my chin on his shoulder.

"May I help you?" He said. Ugh, his voice.

"Um can we go now? I think Lily and Nash ditched us anyways. And thanks for the elephant!" I said as I skipped away.

I turned around, winked, and just looked at him.

•Cameron's POV•

"Are you coming?" She said while biting her lip. Holy shit what is she doing to me.

"Uh-hmm yeah sure lets go." I stuttered.

I jogged over to her and grabbed her free hand. We walked out and found my car. I opened the door for her and closed her door. I went to my side and got in.

"So wanna hang out at my house?" I asked.

"I think I should go home." She said.

"What? Come on please?" I begged.

"No, Cameron come on we have school. Now bring me home." She answered.

"Fine." I said dragging out the word teasingly. She giggled and I smiled.

We arrived at her house and we both got out. I walked her to her door and she began to unlock the door. She turned back at me and I grabbed her waist closer to me.

"So I had fun. Thanks for driving me home. " She said.

"No problem. Goodnight Bailee." I said as I smiled.

She went on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. I'm so happy I have her again.

"Hey I think you missed." I said.

"Night Cameron." She said as she pulled away and bit her lip. Ugh.

She went inside her house and I left her house with the biggest smile on my face.