chapter 48

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

We got inside and it was beautiful. It was actually full of furniture. I recognized that it was my furniture. Someone must have set it all up.

"Damn." Cam whispered under his breath.

"I know right." I said grabbing his hand going up the spiral staircase.

"Holy sh*t Bailee how rich are your parents?" Cam said.

"I don't know man. They own a music company, so I'm thinking a lot." I laughed.

"Come on let's go find my room." I added walking around the upstairs.

I finally found my room. It looked so pretty. I guess my mom and dad has some people furnish it already. (also in pic above just don't mind the fact that it says Jillian lol)

There was a box still needed to be unpacked so I made my way to it. Cam sat on my bed and went on his phone. Once I opened the the box the first thing I saw was my jewelry box. I smiled and opened it. The first thing I saw in there was my princess crown shape promise ring. I smiled at the thought of it and put it on.

"Wanna help me baby?" I asked turning around and fake pouting. He sat back up and looked at me.

"No." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, continuing to unpack.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. Of course I'll help you baby." He said. I remained my position and huffed.

"Are you mad baby?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I know you didn't just roll your eyes at me." He said.

"Well I did." I said turning around and crossing my arms. He smirked and jumped on me. I screamed as he began to tickle me.

"Cameron stop!" I said laughing my head off.

"Nope." He smirked.

"Please stop!!" I screamed as I kicked and laughed even harder.

"I guess." He said getting off of me and going through the box. I breathed really hard and tried to calm myself.

"So what now?" I asked sitting on Cam's stomach; he was laying down on my bed on his phone.

"Come here and cuddle with me?" He said putting his phone now. I smiled and got in next to him.

"So what will happen if I am you know, pregnant?" I asked playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Well, we will buy our own nice, home with 3 bedrooms, one for us, the baby room, and a guest room. We still have to think of a name for our baby. Forming in there though." He smiled poking my stomach.

"I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He said squeezing my waist.

"How about Jessie?" Cameron asked. We were currently thinking of girl names.

"I like it, but I want it to be like no other parent would name their child. Like not like a common name. I don't know." I said thinking.

"Okay, um, how about Tali?" He asked.

"Better." I said.

"How about Lila?" He said. I shook my head.

"I like the name Jana." I said smiling. I really did though.

"I love it." Cam said smiling down at me.

"So Jana for a girl, possibly?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay boy names." I said.

"I want you to choose since I chose the girl name." I said.

"Okay but only if you agree." He said. I nodded.

"Zack?" I said. He shook his head.

"Ryan?" I said. He shook his head again.

"Alex?" I suggested. Same response.

"I know!" He suddenly said.

"Yeah?" I giggled.

"Austin." He said firmly.

"Awh such a cute name! So yes I will go for that name, possibly." I said.

I can't wait to have a family.