chapter 15

•edited•

check out "My Everything" ? :))

•Bailee's POV•

The Ferris wheel ride came to an end and we got out. Cam had his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. Lily and Nash were in front of us waiting. Lily smirked at me and I just smiled. It really was a great night. We walked to our cars and said our goodbyes.

"Bye Lily. Bye Nash." I said hugging them. Then Cam said bye to them too. I turned to Cam and he grabbed both of my hands in his.

"Goodnight Bailee." He said leaning in.

"Goodnight Cam." I said leaning in too.

We were about to kiss, but I quickly turned and kissed his cheek. I pulled away and ran towards Lily to her car. I turned around and saw Cam with a shocked look on his face at what just happened. We got in her car and she drove me back to my house.

"Thanks again Lily and I'll see you tomorrow." I said hugging her.

"Yeah no problem. I'm happy to see you guys together again." She said pulling back.

"Well I should go 'cause it's monday tomorrow and we have school." She said rolling her eyes and walking back to her car.

"Bye!" I said and waved as she drove off.

I got in my house and dragged myself upstairs. I'm pretty sure my parents we're sleeping because it was dark all around the house. Oh well.

I got up to my room changed, into my pajamas and lied down. My phone buzzed and it was from Cam.

Cameron😚: I hate not kissing you baby

Me: Sorry babe

I was about to set my phone back down but it buzzed again.

Cameron😚: it's killing me, but I just wanna say have a good rest so I can see that beautiful face of yours tomorrow😉😚

Me: so I need rest to look beautiful?

Cameron😚: what! noooo I did not mean it like that ugh you know what I meant

Me: I knowww I'm just kidding goodnight Cam☺️

Cameron😚: 😘😘

With that I fell into a deep sleep and a smile on my face.

*next morning*

•Cam's POV•

I woke up to my dog Jake jumping on me while I was sleeping.

"Ugh, oh my god Jake." I said, my breathing getting back to normal. I got up and texted Bailee.

Me: morning babe

I went to my closet and chose an outfit. A navy blue baseball tee, khaki shorts, and blue vans. Then Bailee texted.

Bailee💕: heyy☺️

Me: I'll see you at school💩

Bailee💕: ahah kay😂

*end of convo*

I took a shower and changed into my outfit. I walked downstairs, grabbed my lanyard and an apple, and said bye to my mom.

"Bye mom I'm going to school!" I yelled since she wasn't near me.

"Oh wait honey!" She yelled back. I waited by the door for her to come.

"Are you busy afterschool?" She asked.

"Not that I know of why?" I said with a confused look. I wonder what she wants me to do.

"Oh well you're gonna babysit Sky. Elizabeth asked because she's out of town, Hayes has practice and is sleeping over at a friends, and Nash is busy or something." She said.

"Oh okay can Bailee come with?" I asked. This should be fun. She loves kids.

"Of course! But don't be inappropriate in front of Sky!" She said being serious. I laughed.

"Trust me nothing will happen mom. Bye now or else I'll be late." I said kissing her cheek and leaving.

When I got to school I immediately went over to Bailee's locker. She was talking to Lily her back facing me so I decided to sneak up on her.

I shushed Lily as I slowly walked up to them. She nodded and I reached Bailee. I wrapped my arms around her stomach, but I could feel her skin.

Bailee jumped a little, but she turned around and hugged me. She looked amazing. She had a crop top, at least that's what I think they're called, with sunflowers all over it, a jean jacket, and white jean shorts. She looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful." I said. She smiled and blushed.

"Haha thanks." She said covering her face.

"Hey don't do that. It's cute when you blush." I said taking her hands off her face. She smiled and tippy-toed to kiss my cheek. She's too adorable. I grabbed her hand as we walked to our first period.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie tonight maybe?" She asked.

"Oh I can't 'cause I'm babysitting Sky. But my mom said you can come with me?" I asked her.

"Oh my gosh yeah! I love Sky!" She said happily.

I laughed and we arrived at our first period. We saw Lily and Nash sitting already. We walked over just as the bell rang.

The rest of the day went by really fast. Surprisingly. Now it time to babysit Sky.

••••••••••••••••••••

hope you guys enjoyed!!