chapter 8

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I laughed and I decided to text Lily.

Me: hey you going to the game?🐬

Lily😈😚: duhhh I can pick you up if you want and we can go together?

Me: yeah sure let me tell Cameron I'm at home but I can tell him to use my car.

Lily😈😚: oh okay be there in 15

Me: see ya

*end of convo*

I walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Cam I'm the only one here." I said as I laughed.

"Oh right come in." He said laughing too.

"Wait, you're fully dressed right?" I asked not wanting to see him naked, well not yet anyways. oh gosh I'm gross. whatever.

"Would it matter?" He asked.

"You're such a weirdo." I said coming in.

"Yeah, but I'm your weirdo." He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He's such an adorable boyf- wait he's not technically my boyfriend. I actually don't know what we are.

He leaned in and started to kiss me. Then the doorbell rang, but he continued to make out with me. I tried to pull away but he kept pulling me back.

"Cam. I. Have. To. Get. The. Door." I said in between kisses. I finally pulled away.

"Cam, Lily is driving me to the game I'll see you later okay? And you can use my car." I said.

"Ugh fine." He pouted.

I grabbed him and gave him one last long nice passionate kiss. The doorbell kept ringing. I pulled and pecked his cheek.

"I'll see you soon bye." I said walking away.

"Bye baby." He said and I turned back at him and blushed. I went to the front and finally opened the door to find a cussing Lily.

"You little bitch I know you're in there get your ass down he- oh Jesus finally." She said. As she gabbed my arm and dragged me to her car. I just started cracking up.

"So you and Cam huh??" She said wiggling her eyebrows as she started her car and driving out of my driveway.

"I actually don't know. We make out and stuff but he hasn't officially asked me out." I said as I frowned.

"What if he just sees me as a toy?" I ask getting worried.

"Look he wouldn't do that. He's changed and I'm pretty sure he really likes you Bails." She said. I guess she's right.

"Yay we're here!" She said as we both got out. I realized I was wearing Cam's jersey and I smiled.

"Come on let's go. I already got season tickets so we can get in to every game." She said.

"Oh cool." I said. She gave me my pass and we walked up to the bleachers.

As we were walking I saw some of the the "slutty group" also known as the "popular group" and their head slut, Emily. Ew. She had on a crop top that showed too much clevage and stomach, jeans that were ripped in a lot of places and makeup caked on her face.